Profile for DAMIAN MC CULLOUGH > Reviews

Content by DAMIAN MC CULLOUGH

DAMIAN MC CULLOUGH

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Affute Men's Wooden Bamboo Watch with Genuine Leather Strap Quartz Analog with Quality Japan Miyota 2015 Movement
Offered by Shenzhenshi Xinwochi Keji

5.0 out of 5 stars I was not very happy with my first watch, 15 Aug. 2016
I was not very happy with my first watch, as it was not working properly, so i e-mailed amazon to try and sort it out. I was sent another watch by Rebecca, and I must say I was very impressed by her help in this matter. hopefully I shall not have any problems again, but if i ever do I would like Rebecca to deal with it.

GoSparkling Pendant Necklace- Tanzanite Crystal White Gold Plated Pendant Necklace With 100% Austrian Crystal For Women- Perfect For All Occasions- Great Present Idea- High Quality- NL68301
Offered by GoSparkling

4.0 out of 5 stars but I am happy that it shall do as a gift for one ..., 3 Aug. 2016
Obviously this is not for me, but I am happy that it shall do as a gift for one of my female friends and I am sure they shall be very happy with it.

Magic Vida Waterproof Shower Curtain Nature Series with Vivid Color (180cm ◊ 200cm, Peach Tree)
Offered by New Start Home Goods Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SHOWER CURTAIN, IT IS NOT PLASTIC AND DOES THE JOB VERY WELL.

240 Litre x 30 bags allBIO 240 Litre 100% Biodegradable & Compostable Kitchen Bin Liners / Garden Sacks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
THIS WAS BOUGHT FOR THE BINS TO TRY AND KEEP THEM CLEANER, AND IT IS WORKING.

Father Ted - Season 1
Father Ted - Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
IF YOU LIKE FATHER TED, THEN YOU CAN ENJOY A LAUGH WITH THIS.

Souarts Mens Dark Brown Watchband Quartz Analog Wrist Watch 26cm
Souarts Mens Dark Brown Watchband Quartz Analog Wrist Watch 26cm
Offered by hello-crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
THIS IS A FINE WATCH AND I FOUND NO PROBLEMS WITH IT.

WINWINTOM 1Pair Lovers Leather Wrist Watch Round Case-Blue
WINWINTOM 1Pair Lovers Leather Wrist Watch Round Case-Blue
Offered by YUANSAI SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars ... GIFT FOR A HUSBAND AND WIFE AND THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THEM, 25 July 2016
I BOUGHT THESE AS A GIFT FOR A HUSBAND AND WIFE AND THEY WERE HAPPY WITH THEM.

JACKY Leather Watch Whatever I am Late Anyway Letter Watches Black
JACKY Leather Watch Whatever I am Late Anyway Letter Watches Black
Offered by JACKY-STORE

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
IT IS RATHER A FUNNY ITEM, WHEN YOU SHOW THE FACE TO OTHERS THEY THINK IT IS STRANGE.

Sharp LC-40CFF5221K 40-Inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview
Sharp LC-40CFF5221K 40-Inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars I AM HAPY ENOUGH WITH THIS TV, EXCEPT EVERY ..., 25 July 2016
I AM HAPY ENOUGH WITH THIS TV, EXCEPT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN WHILST ON BBC1 THE SCREEN GOES BLACK. THEN WHITE, THEN BLUE AND FINALLY RED. THE ONLY WAY AROUND THIS IS TO SWITCH OFF THEN BACK ON.

Eking New Quality Mens Fashion Vintage Leather Coffee Button Closure Bifold Wallet with Multiple Card Slots and I.D. Window Card Holder
Offered by LianNuoEC

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 July 2016
THIS IS A VERY GOOD ITEM, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20