Profile for Miss A. Cragg > Reviews

Content by Miss A. Cragg

Miss A. Cragg "Mandi" (Cheshire, UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers Beware!, 9 Jan. 2016
Item arrived quite speedily and I was really pleased. However!!!! It is not 5ft long as specified, it's 2ft long. Furthermore, the lead stopped functioning after only 15 days of use. Will be trying to get my money back and would advise caution when buying - it's not such a bargain as it looks.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
Offered by APE-GAMES

3.0 out of 5 stars Game with a Glitch!, 14 Mar. 2014
Great game until you reach the level with a glitch! The game makers know about the glitch, there are postings all over the Internet re this glitch. Just wish I'd known about it before spending my money. It's frustrating because we cannot finish it! :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product, 14 Mar. 2014
Poor quality product. I ordered two and the end of the first one broke off before I even used it! Product then oozed out and I had to throw it away. The second one lasted all of 10 days before it ran out! The products I received also did not match the picture. It's too cheap - don't waste your time and money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hunger Games Mockingjay Pin Badge, 18 Feb. 2014
Product is okay, but the clip to pin the badge on is really loose making the entire thing very insecure. The badge was for my daughter and she'll probably lose it!