Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for SarahLJ > Reviews

Content by SarahLJ

SarahLJ "Sarah Tilsley" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Goal Setting (Workbook Included): Goals & Motivation: Introduction To A Complete & Proven Step-By-Step Blueprint For Reaching Your Goals (Goal Setting Master Plan 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 12 Oct. 2016
Great little book and workbook. It's really helpful for setting your goals and this is a must in business. Would recommend

Fearless & Fabulous: 10 Powerful Strategies for Getting Anything You Want in Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 9 Oct. 2016
This cool is amazing. I can't express enough how much I got from reading this book. I've learnt so many things that I'm sure to put into advertising l action.

Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There
Go for No! Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightbulb moment, 15 Aug. 2016
Go for No is one of those that have me a lightbulb moment when I was reading.

It's written like a story, rather than a standard fact filled non-fiction book, but that doesn't detract in the slightest by the amount of information you get from this.

The book is full of useful things that you can learn and implement in your business.

Around hallway through this book and after several pages of notes he talks about sales and how it's the sales person themselves that generally closes the sale, a lot of the time, especially when it comes to big orders. The sales person goes into the sale with a figure in mind about how much you spend in one transaction. The customer comes in and hits that same amount and the sales person doesn't try and ask them if you want anything else.

It's the mindset that's a big issue, if you go into a sale believing they won't buy, chances are the way you speak to them will come across that way too and the chances of closing the sale is then lower.

Change your mindset, believe in your products, believe the sale will happen and don't judge anybody. You can't tell how much a person will spend by looking at them, or having a conversation with them, you never know..

This book really helped me understand where I've been going wrong. It's down to me and how I perceive something. Nobody else can change that for me, only me. Look for the potential in the situation and think positively that your life can only improve from there.

This is an amazing book that changed everything for me. My biggest takeaways were that mind is everything; think positive; look for the potential in a situation; look for ways you can learn from thing's and don't judge anybody.

SimpleMind Pro
SimpleMind Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 15 Aug. 2016
This review is from: SimpleMind Pro (App)
I love this app. It's simple and easy to use and I can create mind maps for my business that's are as complicated as I like. It really does help when I want to get my ideas out quickly into the right sections. I don't know what I dogs without it.

S.O.S: A Business Mum's Survival Guide For The School Holidays
S.O.S: A Business Mum's Survival Guide For The School Holidays
by Claire L Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 25 July 2016
This was a fantastic book and a must have for any business woman and mother.
You’re working and your business is running along nicely. Everything and great and all of a sudden the school holidays are upon you and you have nothing in place to organise your business around your children.
You know you’ve got to keep your children occupied. You started your business to be around for family and now you’ve got to work them both around each other for 6 weeks and panic sets in.
You could wing it and hope for the best, but now you don’t have to. Claire Mitchell has it all worked out for you.
She explains in really well, how to work and keep your children occupied at the same time.
The things she says are written in such a way that she makes it clear to understand and simple so you can whiz through the book and put it all into action quickly.
A book I highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Nov. 2015
I use the number C2 of these as one was too big and the others were too small. I love them. They really helped. I have never known how to shape my brows and they badly needed shaping. I placed on on my brow and coloured in the centre with by brow pencil. Then I plucked the excess hair around the outsides and now my brows are in the best shape they have ever been in, in my life. A little sore and red around the edges, but that's only to be expected.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake beware, 2 Nov. 2015
FAKE

Story Planner for Writers
Story Planner for Writers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little App, 27 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Story Planner for Writers (App)
I don't usually buy apps that don't have any reviews, but I'm glad I did. It's a great little App. It's very useful for keeping a track of your summary, characters, locations, and scenes. It's got a handy export feature to export each section and the whole thing to another source, like Evernote. The only problem I have is that it didn't give a section to write the whole story. It would be a nice addition to keep it in the same place as notes, but not a huge problem.

Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Township (App)
A great game to keep you entertained. It's very much worth getting. It's got a little bit of everything for a range of ages.

Fitbit for Weight Loss: The Comprehensive Guide to Using the Fitbit for Weight Loss (weight loss, weight loss tips, weight loss motivation, obesity, obesity epidemic)

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 6 Mar. 2015
It explains what each fitbit does, but nothing more than what can be found for free online. Not with purchasing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20