Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah

Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)
Ultrasound Gel 250ml for Fetal Heart Detector (Doppler)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 25 Nov. 2013
I used this before in my last pregnancy and it did the trick. Ordered the same again this time round and still impressed works well with my fetal heat monitor give clear sounds and is not sticky or smelly like some I have come across. Great price and fantastic delivery as it arrived quickly and well packed. Would recommends.

Love Me Again
Love Me Again

5.0 out of 5 stars New John Newman fan., 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Love Me Again (MP3 Download)
Love this song I downloaded the single but will be buying album next - very impressed would recommend to all

(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am (2002 - Remaster)
(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am (2002 - Remaster)

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 25 Nov. 2013
I downloaded this following the sma advert as I wanted to hear all the song and I was not disappointed. A lovely song.

Let Me Go
Let Me Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Let Me Go (MP3 Download)
Will not be disappointed. Great download fab to listen to anytime of the day. If a Gary fan you will love it

CBeebies - The Ultimate Christmas Collection [DVD]
CBeebies - The Ultimate Christmas Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cbeebies
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought for 22month old daughter, and she loved it. A great collection on one DVD. I know it's a christmas one but you really can watch it anytime.

Samsung Galaxy Ace White with Purple Flower Case/Cover
Samsung Galaxy Ace White with Purple Flower Case/Cover
Offered by RJWprint

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought this as a stoking filler for my mom, and I was very impressed and more to the point my mom loved it too. Looks even better than in the picture, very nice.

Christmas (Baby's Very First Books) (Baby's Very First Sound Books)
Christmas (Baby's Very First Books) (Baby's Very First Sound Books)
by Stella Baggott

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my nephew as it was his first Christmas. I was vey impressed noises are great and it is vey colourful. Loved it. Would recommend.

The Wheels on the Bus (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
The Wheels on the Bus (Super Sounds) (My First Play Box)
by Igloo Books Ltd
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 6 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my 22 month old, and she loves it. the noises are great and and she even does the actions to the song now. I would recommend this to anyone, it has bought so much joy. I will def be ordering the other books in the range.