Profile for John McG > Reviews

Content by John McG

John McG (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Aveeno, Active Naturals, Skin Strengthening, Body Cream, 73 oz (207 g)
Aveeno, Active Naturals, Skin Strengthening, Body Cream, 73 oz (207 g)
Offered by BestBeautyWarehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for fragile skin., 13 Mar. 2016
I have quite serious problems with the paper thin skin on my ankles and lower legs with flaking and the slightest pressure causing injury. Having tried various creams this is the best that I have found. Nothing will be a miracle cure but I do notice a definite improvement over the last few months.

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
CSX Walking 3D Pedometer Fitness Calorie Monitor, White
Offered by CSX Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service., 12 Nov. 2015
I have found this an excellent product and have no hesitation in recommending it. Initially I did have a minor problem in getting it calabrated correctly but this was entirely my fault. My measured step length indoors was obviously shorter than the actual length outdoors. The solution was with my car to measure one mile between two fixed points and then walk the same path with the pedometer. I needed to increase my step on the instrument by another two inches.
In addition to satisfaction with the pedometer itself I must add that the follow up by CSX was superb. Clearly it was more to them than just getting a sale. They sent an email after a few days to ensure that all was well and that I did not have any problems. So, to anyone considering purchase I would say "do not think twice, go for it!" I do not have any connection with the company!
John N McG

V7 Vertical Mobile Sling Bag for iPad, Kindle Fire and Upto 10.1 inch Tablet PCs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect,, 8 Aug. 2015
I am delighted with this. I was concerned in case my iPad Air with protective cover would fit but it is exactly right and the extra zipped pockets are going to be so useful for documents etc. when travelling. Ordered Friday evening (express delivery) and arrived 9.30 Sat. Morning. How's that for service,

KJV Easy Navigate eBook
KJV Easy Navigate eBook

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion the best., 11 Mar. 2015
I have tried other similar but find this superior. Very easy to use.

A Rabbi Looks at the Last Days: Surprising Insights on Israel, the End Times and Popular Misconceptions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
Gives some fascinating insights

Faith Like Potatoes
Faith Like Potatoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug. 2014
I found this a truly inspiring read

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi (Previous Generation - 5th)

5.0 out of 5 stars For me truly 5 star, 6 Feb. 2014
For some years I have had a reader by another company. In my opinion this Kindle is superior in every way. Response is so much better. Searching at the Store is effortless. My main interest is in non fiction and the range presented is superb. I am discovering interesting titles that I would never have known about otherwise. The one-click ordering is so easy--perhaps too easy! Often when comparing the cost of downloads I find significant savings. Finally the cost of the Kindle itself. Excellent value! I have no hesitation in recommending.

Amazon e-Reader USB Charger for Amazon eReaders, UK
Amazon e-Reader USB Charger for Amazon eReaders, UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps slightly expensive but good, 6 Feb. 2014
I have dropped this by one star only on the basis of cost otherwise very satisfactory. I am very happy with it.

Braun Series 3 3080 Wet and Dry Electric Foil Shaver
Braun Series 3 3080 Wet and Dry Electric Foil Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 6 Feb. 2014
For some time I had been using a Philips rotary. I have sensitive skin at the lower neck and in my case this caused soreness and rash. I do not have any such problem with the Braun. I am glad that I went for the slightly more expensive model as the included very good case gives excellent protection for travelling. I noticed somewhere in a review that suggested that these razors were made outside EU but mine clearly states Germany.

Amazon Kindle Fire Zip Sleeve, Charcoal - fits all 7" Fire and Kindle Fire Tablets

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 6 Feb. 2014
I actually bought this for the standard Kindle although I knew it was slightly large. For me I do not regard this as in any way a real disadvantage. It suits my purpose so well, gives excellent protection and looks good. The only reason I have not rated it 5 star is because the slightly smaller version is not now available.

Page: 1 | 2