Profile for dundada > Reviews

Dr Beckmann 100 ml Travel Wash
Dr Beckmann 100 ml Travel Wash
Offered by Bargain Genie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite good and handy, 7 Jan. 2017
Quite good and convenient and it goes a long way.

The Rules (TM) Dating Journal
The Rules (TM) Dating Journal
by Ellen Fein
Edition: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful., 6 Mar. 2016
Helps to organise. Very helpful.

Guerlain - Powder Terracotta Bronzing ( Moisturising Long Lasting ) (Moisturising Lasting) No. 08 Ebony 10g/0.35oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous color and not that shimmery at all!, 2 Oct. 2015
Very pretty bronzer color indeed that shows up well on dark skin.

How To Marry The Rich: The Rich Will Marry Someone, Why Not You? TM - Ginie Sayles
by Ginie Sayles

Biba: The Biba Experience
Biba: The Biba Experience
by Alwyn W. Turner

5.0 out of 5 stars Such lovely pictures throughout, 21 Oct. 2014
Beautiful pictures throughout this book but I'm sorry I had to miss out on the hardcover black edition they used to print several years ago.

The New Rules: The dating dos and don'ts for the digital generation from the bestselling authors of The Rules
by Ellen Fein

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good but I'd say supplementary to The Complete Book of Rules, 21 Oct. 2014
Lovely book as usual. Very helpful for single or divorced women dating men. Fein and Schneider appear to be sincere in helping women's self esteem keep buoyant through their writing by stating that a woman has to be strict and self-disciplined but they don't appear to be putting women down at all. Some other reviewers have said that The New Rules(Not Your Mother's Rules in the US) appears to be supplementary to The Complete Book of Rules and I agree with them. This book 'assumes' you've read at least one of the previous The Rules books and that's a good idea. Buy this book but also buy the The Complete Book of Rules(All The Rules in the US).

Goya Yellow Rice Mix Box 220 g (3-Pack)
Goya Yellow Rice Mix Box 220 g (3-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes so great!, 21 Oct. 2014
Yellow rice is one of my favourite types of rice dishes and everything that Goya makes tastes great.

Yogamatters carry all yoga bag, Red
Yogamatters carry all yoga bag, Red
Offered by Yogamatters Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had a zipper instead of Velcro to fasten it shut but it's still quite roomy, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Yoga Carry All Bag (Misc.)
Nice bag. I wish it it had a zipper instead that's all because of rain, etc. otherwise it is roomy enough for the yoga mat, my trainers, yoga clothes and toiletries for the shower at my gym.

La Roche-Posay Serozinc 150ml
La Roche-Posay Serozinc 150ml
Offered by Landys Chemist

3.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this for any itchy rashes but you have to rub the Serozinc into the skin, 21 Oct. 2014
I had an itchy rash on my face earlier this year and I bought the Serozinc spray and sprayed it all over my face and just left it and it did nothing to alleviate my rash. I was perturbed and thought I had gotten ripped off then one mind said to me to rub the Serozinc into my face right after spraying it and that was when the itchiness stopped almost immediately. I was so relieved and the itchy sensation didn't return for a whole day. The rash still remained for a while but the itchiness was easily soothed. I used some pau d'arco bark and made a decoction out of it used it on my face and drank it to further improve the situation.

But long story short, anyone buying the Serozinc spray should spray it directly and then rub it all into their skin to see any results I think.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3