Profile for Queen of Hearts > Reviews

Content by Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
E-cloth Shower Pack
E-cloth Shower Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal clear shower, 13 Dec. 2016
This review is from: E-cloth Shower Pack (Misc.)
My husband and I were contemplating a new shower unit as not installed by us but I could not clean up the misty panes even with descaler spray. I read the reviews and OMG miraculously the panes are crystal clear I've ordered one for my daughter and recommended to friends and family. I've even ordered ecloths for other areas as unbelievable!

Xcellent Global 3 Pack Nut Milk Bag 12 x 12 inches Reusable & Durable Almond Milk Bag* 100% Nylon Perfect as Strainer, Filter Bag, Fine Mesh Strainer, Mesh Filter and Multi-purpose Kitchen Tool M-HG072
Offered by EU Xcellent Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use instead of a muslin bag for marmalade, 14 Jun. 2016
I bought these nut bags to put the fruit pips and white pith from oranges, lemons and grapefruit in my muslin pan whilst making 3 Fruit Marmalade. It was then easy to drain the marmalade juices before bringing the marmalade to full rolling boil. I placed the very hot bag over a stainless steel sieve over a bowl, and once cooled enough I could squeeze and twist it to remove as much liquid as I could. I used one bag twice (as made two lots of marmalade) and it is still completely intact and ready to be used again, although stained light orange colour.I was expecting to discard a bag after each use, so this was an excellent purchase which more than lived up to my expectation.

24 x 12 oz (314 mls.) Jam Jars, ideal for jams with a choice of seven lids (gold)
Offered by Wares of Knutsford

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality jam jars, 14 Jun. 2016
Excellent quality jars and lids. I realised after submitting my order that I hadn't amended the lids to blue gingham, so contacted the seller via Amazon. I received an email advising that they would fulfil this, which they did. The blue gingham look amazing and I will be using them for the strawberry jam I make every year for the family. What I also appreciated is that incorporated in the delivery charge, you receive a message from advising of delivery date and time, and you receive the parcel within that slot. I also loved The Good Life magazine which was very informative along with recipes, some of which can be found on your website. If you are making chutney, the lids are lined and heat sealable and vinegar proof. Will definitely order again.

5L x 100 bags Biobag Compostable Kitchen Kerbside Caddy Liner - Food Waste Bin Liners - EN 13432 - Biobags 5 litre Bags with Composting Guide
Offered by All-Green

5.0 out of 5 stars All-Green Biobags, 11 Jun. 2016
These bags are strong and do the job! As I try to ensure my husband and I have our 5 a day, I tend to get through a lot of bags. I even make vegetable soup which we have mid-day using red onion, 1/2 small butternut squash, garlic clove, 400g tin chopped tomatoes, 1 red pepper, split red lentils, pearl barley, turmeric and cumin and approx. 20 twists of black pepper. All veg is diced and cooked til soft. I stir in 2-3 tablespoons chicken gravy granules and freeze what we don't use in 3 days. Great bags.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2016 9:25 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sock holder, 11 Oct. 2015
This did take 3 weeks or so to arrive, but used it today for the 1st time. I thought it might have blown of the line, so I bent the hook and pushed it into a shirt-hanger hook I bought a pack of from Lakeland, so I knew it would be secure. Much better than the plastic sock holders, so excellent purchase.

Large 5 litre Blueberry plant 'Bluecrop' Great gift idea. Gift wrapping available on this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very healthy Bluecrop Blueberry, 11 Oct. 2015
I ordered this plant together with another blueberry from this seller and they arrived expertly packed. Very healthy plants which I am certain will produce plenty of fruit.

Large 5 litre Blueberry plant 'Blue Ray' - PRODUCES THE LARGEST BERRY ON THE MARKET.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very healthy Blue Ray Blueberry, 11 Oct. 2015

Raspberry Ketones - Weight Loss Supplement - Max Strength - 1000mg - Appetite Suppressant Supplement For Men and Woman - 30 Day Supply - Suitable For Vegetarians - Made In Great Britain
Offered by Physis Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This product does what it says!, 1 Oct. 2015
When I started taking these tablets I decided to carry on with the way I was eating, not being a junk food addict, so I was totally surprised that I lost 6 lb in the first week. I carried on for another week losing 2 more lbs - then I had a lot of family do's to go to, plus a holiday and I just put 4 lbs. At this stage I had run out of these tablets but I had purchased another make at the same time with a double sized bottle. From then on my weight gradually increased so I was back where I started. I have just ordered another pack and have stopped taking the other make. I will order this product again if necessary.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2015 10:11 AM BST

Womens Comfortable Flat Chelsea Gusset Faux Leather Ankle Boots Work Casual Warm Winter Zip Up / Slip On / Hook And Loop Ladies Size UK 3-8
Offered by Lora Dora

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens comfortable chelsea boot, 30 Aug. 2015
Bargain price for such a comfortable boot. Having wide feet and also had operations on my toes which makes some shoes unbearable to walk in, these are like walking on air. I don't know what I would do without them.

Quality Leather Snap top Stitched Purse (Black)
Quality Leather Snap top Stitched Purse (Black)
Offered by Present Days

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Purse, 30 Aug. 2015
My husband loves this quality purse as it's amazing how much coin it holds. So well made and snap-tight it will last him for years. He used to grumble delving into his trouser pockets for change and dropping some of it in a shop. This is so easy to use and fits neatly into his trouser pocket. It also means I no longer have to patch up holes in trouser pockets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20