Profile for Damian Jepson > Reviews

Content by Damian Jepson

Damian Jepson (Jersey, Channel Islands)

Ohuhu Electric Pencil Sharpener, Automatic, Battery-powered & USB-powered
Ohuhu Electric Pencil Sharpener, Automatic, Battery-powered & USB-powered
Offered by Elecsmart

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 3 uses, 19 April 2016
title says is all

Coin Dozer
Coin Dozer

4.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Coin Dozer (App)
Easy to pick up and put down and very addictive for such a simple game, as always the constant need for in app purchases is annoying hence a star lost

Brabantia Profile Line Spaghetti Scoop - Stainless Steel
Brabantia Profile Line Spaghetti Scoop - Stainless Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars Picture is wrong, 22 Dec. 2008
Ordered this and got a spoon with slots in the end, ordered again thinking I mus have ordered wrong item and got exactly the same thing again

Le Creuset 1.6 Litre Kone Kettle with Whistle, Granite
Le Creuset 1.6 Litre Kone Kettle with Whistle, Granite

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't whistle, 2 Dec. 2008
We were after a kettle that didnt have a latched lid because we constantly break them, so when we saw this thought brilliant and its Le Creuset as well. We have had it about 1 month now and the whistle packed in about 2 weeks and steam now escapes from around the lid, very disappointing luckily we got when Amazon ran an offer so it only cost £25.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2009 4:32 PM GMT

Egg Perfect Colour Changing Egg Timer
Egg Perfect Colour Changing Egg Timer
Offered by Lizzy Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 21 Sept. 2008
I bought this as my eggs in the past have been hit and miss and also out of curiosity and is works like a dream, I dont know how it does it as its only a chunk of something with no working parts or anything, but it seems to get the job done

Gelert Double Flock Airbed inc Inflator
Gelert Double Flock Airbed inc Inflator

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 12 Aug. 2008
Having read all the unconvincing reviews I bought this with intrepidation mainly becuase it was last minute and I needed something quickly and I havent been dissappointed. I inflated it with ease in about 5 - 10 minutes and it has been slept on now for over a week and has only needed a bit more air once, admittedly it has only been a 12 year sleeping on it, but it has stayed inflated.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, brilliant price if a bit short, 23 May 2008
This is a bargain at the price and has a lot of footage from Evel's jumps, the picture quality isnt brilliant but that is a given as most of it is shot over 30 years ago. I didnt fully get the jump over Snake Canyon and the DVD didnt make it any clearer for me so I will have to find out more on that to satifsy my curiosity.

Only complaint is that its not long enough !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pump, 23 May 2008
I bought this because I was using one of the small hand held pumps and could never get enough air in my bike tyres unless I went to the local garage and used the air pumps their.

Its a life saver, the built in pressure guage is easy to read so you can see how much air you have put in, it has a base to stand on to keep it steady as to pump the air in, which in itself is easy to do and it comes with various valves to fit footballs, air beds etc.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2009 5:30 PM GMT