Profile for Eve > Reviews

Content by Eve

Eve "Eve" (Colchester, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The 101 Best Nano-Reef Species: How to Choose & Keep Hardy, Brilliant, Fascinating Species That Will Thrive in Your Small Aquarium (Adventurous Aquarist Guide)
by Scott W Michael

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice small reference guide, 5 Jan. 2015
Very good book but arrived with a damaged spine which must have been present when packed as the packaging and other three books in the parcel were undamaged. The book itself is quite informative and is a quick easy reference guide which you could take shopping with you when looking for suitable livestock. If it had arrived in better condition I would have given it more stars.

Official T Shirt SLASH Guns n Roses RAZORWIRE Skulls Guitar M
Official T Shirt SLASH Guns n Roses RAZORWIRE Skulls Guitar M

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits well is well printed and looks nice., 1 July 2014
Bought this t shirt for my 16 year old son, he loves it. It fits well is well printed and looks nice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking copper bangle, 12 Dec. 2012
I bought this bangle to see if it would help with arthritic pain in my fingers in the mornings. It seems to make some difference but even if it doesn't last, it looks nice anyway and wasn't very expensive

Clifford James Genuine Leather Slip on Shoe Black: Size 9
Clifford James Genuine Leather Slip on Shoe Black: Size 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Clifford James shoes, 9 Nov. 2012
I ordered these shoes for my partner in a size 9. The shoes arrived very quickly and were well packaged. They were no good as they were very narrow for a size 9 and neither my partner or my son who are both a 9, could get them on. The company collected the shoes and gave me a full refund which was a great service hence the 4 stars.

The Very Best of Soft Cell
The Very Best of Soft Cell
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars soft cell hits, 14 Aug. 2012
I bought this to play in my mini bus. It arrived quickly was well packaged and has a mix of soft cell hits which I like but that of course is my personal taste, I also like hymns, and country music.

Guitar Hero Van Halen - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Guitar Hero Van Halen - Game Only (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars guitar hero, 14 Aug. 2012
I ordered this for my 14 year old son, it arrive in good time and was well packaged. My son says it has a great variety of songs but screen layout could be better. Quick player is brilliant.

Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs!
Everything You Need to Know About House Training Puppies & Adult Dogs!
by Lori Verni-Fogarsi

5.0 out of 5 stars Crate training, 14 Aug. 2012
Brilliant book. I decided to read this before buying a puppy. It is brilliant for quick house training. I work from home and so am with the dog all day but I have followed this book and am very pleased with the results after only 4 weeks. I would recommend this book to all people thinking about getting a dog. I read it before I actually got the puppy but have also referred to it since.

Grooming Your Dog. Top professional tips and expert advice to ensure the best in home grooming
by Peter Young

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog grooming, 14 Aug. 2012
I bought this book to read up on dog grooming before buying a cocker spaniel puppy so that I knew what would be involved in the grooming. It is a very useful book, covers all coat types and I would recommend it to anyone either deciding which breed of dog to get or for dog owners wanting general grooming advice. It is simple and straight forward, not for someone wishing to open a grooming business.

Haymax Aloe Vera Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5 ml
Haymax Aloe Vera Organic Pollen Balm For Hayfever 5 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars haymax, 14 Aug. 2012
I sometimes suffer from very severe hay fever and this product is very helpful as it traps pollen that has reached your nose. I wont say that it works 100% but it certainly helps. On really bad days an antihistamine is still needed but this stuff has no nasty side effects so any amount of hay fever relief is helpful. I would certainly buy it again and have used it in the past as well.

Sybil [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Sybil [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Joanne Woodward

5.0 out of 5 stars Sybil dvd, 14 Aug. 2012
I saw this film years ago and my 14 year old son was interested in personality disorders so I bought him this for christmas. we watched it together so that we could discuss it afterwards. It is based on a true story and in my opinion and my sons, it is a very good film. The Dvd arrived quickly and was well packaged. You must bear in mind though that this region of Dvd does not work on all players and we watched it on a laptop computer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3