Profile for Eve > Reviews

Content by Eve

Eve "Eve" (Colchester, Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 8 Dec. 2011
I bought these boots for my 13 year old son so that he could use them for both hiking and working with his dad (needed steel toecaps for safety). We are very pleased with them, they are very good quality for the money and look nice as well as being practical. I would happily recomend them.

Lambland 2 Pairs of Genuine Lambswool Insoles
Lambland 2 Pairs of Genuine Lambswool Insoles
Offered by Lambland Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for my walking boots., 8 Dec. 2011
I bought theses insoles because my walking boots are a size too big. Adding these insoles has made them fit perfectly and at the same time are very warm and very soft. Your shoes do need to be quite loose otherwise the insoles make them too tight. I am very happy with them.

Free to Learn: Introducing Steiner Waldorf Early Childhood Education (Early Years)
by Lynne Oldfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on child development, 7 Mar. 2010
I have read many books on early years and child development. If you only want to read one book, choose this one. Every child should be free to learn.

Joomla!: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
Joomla!: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
by Marni Derr

3.0 out of 5 stars Use this book with the Joomla for dummies book, 7 Mar. 2010
I bought this book at the same time as Joomla for dummies, although this is a good book I dont think that I would have been able to build my website as quickly as I did without the dummies book. I think this book is best used alongside the dummies book or by someone with a bit more understanding than I have. I am a complete beginer at website building. I think that for visual pictures, the dummies book is better. Once I had built my website I used this book more for small details. I enjoyed building the website so much that I have now ordered SEO for dummies.

Joomla! For Dummies
Joomla! For Dummies
by Steve Holzner Ph.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book is fantastic, 7 Mar. 2010
This review is from: Joomla! For Dummies (Paperback)
I am a complete computer idiot but decided I needed to create a website to link to the local school where I pick up and drop off children. I could have paid someone to do this but decided to try and do it myself. This book took me through the process of creating a website using a Jookla template, step by step. The pictures in the book matched exactly what I ended up with on my screen. The text is easy to follow. you need no knowledge of HTML or CSS coding. It took me 2 weeks to create a website that the head master at the school said was very good. The parents of the children I look after also praised my finished product. The good thing about getting a book like this and doing it yourself is that you will always be able to update your site yourself and keep moving with the times. I should have done this years ago. I am so pleased with the results that I have just orderd SEO for dummies.

A New Tune A Day Book 1 Flute
A New Tune A Day Book 1 Flute
by Ned Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars great book and CD, 19 Jan. 2010
bought this book at christmas and can play the tunes upto lesson 18 now(January 19th) nice gentle start and can listen to Cd to make sure the tune is corectly followed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3