Profile for Golden_Giraffe > Reviews

Golden_Giraffe (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal price, Retractable wheels!, 26 Jan. 2017
My 7 year old got obsessed with Wheelies and absolutely loved these for his birthday. Best present hands down.

He originally asked for Heelys but I was put off by the fact you have to install and remove the wheels. These already have the wheel in the shoes. You simply push the button on the back and the wheel pops down for skating then you hold in the button and push the wheel back up so your child can wear then as trainers. They also have a sliding cover to stop dirt getting into the wheel when it's up. This is so much easier and better for going out.

The shoe itself is sturdy and has a pretty nice design (I bought the black and red ones). They look just like the picture. I bought a size up which fits him well with some room for growing. The lights give something extra (even better in the dark) and are much appreciated by my 7 year old. The price for these is also phenomenal as all other types of shoes like this I looked into averaged at £50.

I should note that these shoes can be quite hard to get use to with only one wheel. My 7 year old took two or three long goes with the shoes before he could wheel properly so it may take a younger child a while to get use to them. If on concrete/hard floor a helmet is definitely needed and maybe even knee and elbow pads.

Arpan 2017 Family Organiser Owl Calendar Pen, Shopping List dates to remeber, Things to do
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, lovely organiser, 26 Jan. 2017
Really nice calendar. The owls are cute and it fits well in the kitchen.

This organiser provides loads of space and makes keeping track of things easy.
The shopping list is very handy and it's good to have a pen available.

If you're one of those parents who try to cram all your kids events into one of those tiny calendars - this will make your life so much easier. I buy one every year now!

Highly recommended.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Party Edition - Solus (PS2)
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Party Edition - Solus (PS2)
Offered by marxwax

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, buy buzz, 26 Jan. 2017
Not much to say unfortunately.

Pretty disappointed. Buzz is a million times better.

Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Self Inflating Whoopee Cushion
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe buy two in case it breaks, 26 Jan. 2017
A good point is that this can provide hours of fun and laughter.
A bad point is that it can't do this if it splits.

I wouldn't recommend getting this if your kids are going to plonk down on it (which is half the fun) because it will break straight away. However, if it is for pranks like sliding it on to someones chair it might last you a while.

I bought this one as a replacement but don't think I will be getting another one.

Johanna Basford's Secret Garden Journal
Johanna Basford's Secret Garden Journal
by Johanna Basford
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Jan. 2017
I can't comment on the use of the Journal as it was a present but if the recipients reaction is anything to go by then it is brilliant.
I can say that the outside is gorgeous and it was a very nice gift to give.

Also, I have seen it more expensive elsewhere so was very happy with the price.

Kung Fu Panda (PS2)
Kung Fu Panda (PS2)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars My 4 and 7 year olds love it, 26 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda (PS2) (Video Game)
This was one of the better PS games that I bought for my kids to play over Christmas.

Definitely a winner with my 7 year old who is very into martial arts and loves the Kung Fu Panda films.
He has managed to move through most of the game himself but hasn't reached the end yet so it may get more challenging.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

DC Comics Harley Quinn Playing Cards (Red Box) (nm)
DC Comics Harley Quinn Playing Cards (Red Box) (nm)
Offered by CSHB Imports

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 26 Jan. 2017
These were bought for my sister as she is Harley Quinn mad! Good quality.
They made an excellent present and made card games a lot more fun and stylish.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 26 Jan. 2017
I bought this controller as a replacement and it seems to work as well as the original.

The slot fits perfectly in the PS, although the wire isn't quite as long. It looks just like the picture and the sleek black look fits with the PlayStation. I didn't notice a difference but my nephew did, however he likes it and plays fine with it.

I haven't had it long so can't comment on how long it lasts but so far so good.

Calvin Klein underwear Women's Bustier Modern Cotton Bralette -  White - S
Calvin Klein underwear Women's Bustier Modern Cotton Bralette - White - S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality and Style!, 14 Dec. 2015
Gorgeous bralette. CK is all the rage right now and I can see why.
Super comfy and very soft material.
When it arrived it looked tiny but don't be fooled it stretches!
I'm a size 8 top (38A/36B bra) so ordered a small and it fits perfectly.

La Isla Women's High Impact Wire Free Molded Strappy Racerback Shiny Sports Bra Orange L
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT quality and price!, 23 April 2015
I got this in orange and am extremely happy with my purchase!
It is very flattering and provides support for all types of exercise.

It's an excellent style and looks good on its own or paired with loose work out tops.
Always stays in place whether I'm doing Pilates or kickboxing. I'm very glad to have found La Isla!

I went for a large even though I'm normally a small and am definitely glad I did!
For those wondering about what size to get I'm a 36 A/B and the large fits well but there is a little excess material at the side.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3