Profile for HT > Reviews

HT

Consequences of Deception
Consequences of Deception

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Feb. 2014
Oh how I tried to extend the time it usually takes for me to read (24 hours) any and everything by Fox... I couldn't! I just didn't have it in me, because the book is fab! Loved Killian and Sloane in equal measure.

Wolf and Soul (The Alaska Princesses Trilogy, Book 3): [50 Loving States, Oklahoma]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 28 Jan. 2014
Loved the latest edition from Taylor, and really happy that the story will continue... Looking forward to 2015 and Olaf's story!

Wolf and Prejudice (The Alaska Princesses Trilogy, Book 2): [50 Loving States, Alaska]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 3 Jan. 2014
Taylor is one of my go to authors in IR, and I totally loved the second of the Alaska Princesses trilogy. I'm excited and looking forward to Book 3.

The World in Reverse
The World in Reverse

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked it, but...., 19 Aug. 2013
I have read 90% of Ms Nelson's work, and they generally fall into two categories. Those books I love and those books I like! Like most of her fans, I have patiently waited for the release of this title, and I loved being submerged into the Memphis world of Agosto and Medlov. The pace was just what I wanted and I read it in one day, because I couldn't bear to be parted from my Kindle. Having said all that, I just didn't love it, and I really wanted to... I however highly recommend it and will as always be ready to read the next instalment of the Agosto/Medlov story.