Profile for Diamond Gal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Safari Browser
Safari Browser

1.0 out of 5 stars The Browser that wouldn't browse., 20 July 2017
This review is from: Safari Browser (App)
Installed it then uninstalled it...... didn't work at all.

Word Games Bundle Pack
Word Games Bundle Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Seriously!!!, 30 May 2017
This review is from: Word Games Bundle Pack (App)
Definitely no use if you come from anywhere else but the United States. Words and phrases are mostly American usage and the clues for Hangman....well I had to guess most of them and as for "England" subjects (no mention of Wales, Scotland or Ireland btw)......these clues are absolutely dire and a bit more research should have gone into them. The other games are not as bad and quite easy though some words I have never heard of so a provision of a dictionary would have been helpful. Not a games pack that I'll use a lot I'm afraid.

ICS Importer
ICS Importer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wee Reminder, 2 May 2017
This review is from: ICS Importer (App)
Worked brilliantly. Disagree totally with other reviews. I got it mainly for reminding me, of all things, which colour bin went out on collection days and it worked a treat. No more missing the day and having to wait 3/4 weeks for the rotation to come back round. Great app.

Lidl
Lidl

5.0 out of 5 stars App-solutely Spot on, 17 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Lidl (App)
Terrific App. VERY useful and keeps you up to date with the latest offers and produce.

Solitaire HD
Solitaire HD

5.0 out of 5 stars HELP!, 5 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Solitaire HD (App)
WARNING! This game is extremely addictive. Once started, be prepared to wonder where the time has gone and lose all communication with loved ones and friends. Use at your own risk....
......Love this game...... :-)

Word Twist
Word Twist

5.0 out of 5 stars Word Twist, 14 Aug. 2016
This review is from: Word Twist (App)
Really great game. I've had it for a while on my Windows phone so when it was offered free on my Kindle, I had to get it. It's just as entertaining and time consuming except on a bigger scale. One wee criticism is that it doesn't accept some common British words but overall, it's VERY addictive and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossy Road, 28 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
So much fun, love this game and its great for all ages.

Dominoes
Dominoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Dominoes, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dominoes (App)
Soooooo addictive...get it. :-)

STV Big Cheese 020 Flea Killer STV020
STV Big Cheese 020 Flea Killer STV020
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars STV INTERNATIONAL 'Flea Killer', 29 Sept. 2015
I was devastated when I realised my cat had fleas especially as I had been using an over the counter spot on flea treatment and eventually, after trial an error using several different, expensive products for the house, I bought this and I can only agree with the vast amount of reviews that this product does exactly what it says it does.... attracts fleas, traps fleas and kills fleas. I've just ordered another one, to be on the safe side. So as long as you use a reputable flea treatment on your cat/dog and use the lamp as a back up, the relationship with the little lighters should be FLEATING!

Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining an engrossing., 26 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
Love this. It's just so calming and some of the pictures are beautiful. Most enjoyable. I love that you can pick how easy or difficult you want it. I'm just new to jigsaws and this is so much better than any other I've downloaded and subsequently deleted. Really like the haunting music in the background too....for now anyway. :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4