Profile for Waldor > Reviews

Zack 40215 50 cm Marino Bathroom Shelf
Zack 40215 50 cm Marino Bathroom Shelf
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this range, 16 April 2014
We have a number of items in this range and although on the pricey side they all look great and look likely to last a while.

Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Pentax Supaclean Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Offered by MyEyes Opticians Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't put in the washing machine!!, 16 April 2014
The heading may be misleading, the product was great, but disappeared in the wash!! I can only assume it made its way out of the pipe as the cloth is quite small.

Loxton Lighting Classic Metal Pluto Shade, Cream
Loxton Lighting Classic Metal Pluto Shade, Cream
Offered by theelectricalwholesaler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great retro look, 16 April 2014
These look great in our hallways and I ended up purchasing three. A nice understated retro look in this colour.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by Online-Ontime

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 16 April 2014
This was given as a gift and took ages to choose as there as so many available.

If you are pondering getting one of these I'd go for it, I've had no complaints whatsoever.

Mitchells Wool Fat Ceramic Dish and Shaving Soap
Mitchells Wool Fat Ceramic Dish and Shaving Soap
Offered by Cube for Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than more expensive alternatives, 16 April 2014
I purchased this product as much to give the soap a try as for the want for a decent looking ceramic dish. The soap works a treat and last a fair while as well.

Will be purchasing the soap again.

Panasonic ES-RF31 4-Blade Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Flexible Pivoting Head for Men, Stainless

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the closest of shaves, but the next best thing, 16 April 2014
This is my first electric razor which seems to do a good job and for the price I am more than happy. Does take a little longer to shave than I expected but at least it stop me from cutting myself.

Somersets Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil 15ml
Somersets Extra Sensitive Shaving Oil 15ml
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, remember to use water, 16 April 2014
I've struggled for ages to find the perfect shave and I'm not about to say this is the answer, but it seems to help so I recommend giving it a try.

For some reason I missed that you should apply to a wet face, so for the first week it was a tad harsh on my skin but understandably so.

Would purchase again.

EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue
EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Laundry, 16 April 2014
I had been considering getting one of these for a while and finally gave it when the price dropped by £25.

This is being used solely for drying laundry and two week in I wish we'd got one ages ago. It makes short work of a medium size wash, about 4 hours on full power. I'm tending to have it on for the evening and switch it off at bedtime, and by the following afternoon everything is bone dry.

Makes light work of one of the most annoying of chores.

Andrew James Kitchen Cupboard Organiser, 3 Tier, Step Up Shelf, Extendable
Andrew James Kitchen Cupboard Organiser, 3 Tier, Step Up Shelf, Extendable
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive yet effective, 16 April 2014
I'm not a fan of people that rate products down for being expensive, if it bothered you that much you wouldn't have purchased it!

This product is expensive for what it is, but it does what it is intended for so you either pay the money, or look elsewhere.

ADDIS Under Sink Storage
ADDIS Under Sink Storage

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, could be better, 16 April 2014
Despite being quite fiddly to fit into my cupboard this does the job intended, I just think the structure of the item itself could be a bit stronger.

Due to the amount of pipes in my cupboard I ended up making this up the smallest it goes and using the rest of the space for taller items.

Would certainly recommend.