Profile for Badger > Reviews

Content by Badger

Badger

CASIO CTK-3000 - Electronic Keyboard With Touch Response Keys - No Power Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio CTK3000, 3 Jan. 2012
We bought this for our fifteen yr old son who seems to think he's going to be the next big thing in the popular beat combo field.
It does everything he wants it to do and he's been recording and playing at mixing the results.
Slightly disappointed that this doesn't automatically come with a mains adaptor, or indeed any batteries, so that you can't just open the box and get a sound out of it. However that was made clear when we bought it and we made sure that we'd got both.
I used to play myself and whilst I'm used to full size pianos, I found this fun and convenient to move around, especially when the rest of the family had had enough of my Les Dawson impressions. The headphone socket in particular will be the saving of my marriage, both her not being able to here me, and of course, vice versa.

TRIXES Black Micro 2 Port USB 2.1A Car Charger Splitter Adapter for iPod iPhone iPad Mobile SatNav
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixes USB Car Charger, 23 Jun. 2011
I needed a decent universal Car Charger to suit my satnav, phone and more importantly, my i-Pad.
i-Pads need a higher output than most chargers will give you ( 2.1 amps) this fits the bill really well; small, light and with a reassuring blue charging indicator light, I'd be lost without it now. I can even top up my stuff whilst keeping my boys' i-pod touches going on those long journeys.
Great value for money, don't hesitate.