Profile for Ted > Reviews

Content by Ted

Ted

Page: 1 | 2
IQ and APTITUDE Tests: numerical ability, verbal reasoning, spatial tests, diagrammatic reasoning and problem solving tests: 1 (Testing Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Your how to range of books are excellent no fuss no frills just easy to read and ..., 6 Sept. 2014
Your how to range of books are excellent no fuss no frills just easy to read and straight to the point this book is no exception it is easy to read straight to the point.
So many books while being very good in there own way can be hard going or do not cover what you need so you end up disappointed
not with this book it gives you what you need with no fuss.
And your company makes the process of ordering and delivery easy, thank you I have bought quite a few books in your how to range and will continue to keep an eye out for any new titles that will tickle my interest.
I know I will be seeing you again soon.

Vikings: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Vikings: Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Travis Fimmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted Viking Fan, 5 Feb. 2014
Love anything about the Vikings so very glad I can collect this series with a no fuss seller who makes buying their product so easy many thanks very happy with my purchase look forward to future purchases of this great series.
Happy buyer

Ripper Street - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Ripper Street - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Macfadyen

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted, 5 Feb. 2014
Great series that may not be made anymore so very glad to be able to get on DVD for me to enjoy for as long as I want thanks to the seller making the purchase of their product so fuss free.
Thanks will use again

The Bletchley Circle - Series 1 And 2 [DVD]
The Bletchley Circle - Series 1 And 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Maxwell Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted, 5 Feb. 2014
Love this series so very pleased that I could buy a series I wanted on DVD without any fuss everything the seller said was true thanks will use again very pleased with my purchase.

Man of Steel [DVD]
Man of Steel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Henry Cavill

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted DC Fan, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Man of Steel [DVD] (DVD)
I have been a fan of the DC comic franchise since a child so to be able to get such a high quality DVD is very satisfying everything was great prompt delivery easy to buy.
Many thanks.

Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted Sherlock fan, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Sherlock - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I am a great Sherlock Holmes fan and am very happy with my purchase great quality prompt delivery thank you will use again.

Deskmate Massage Unit
Deskmate Massage Unit
Offered by Online Therapy Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Person, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Deskmate Massage Unit (Misc.)
I am a massage therapist and I attend events giving massage tasters on a regular basis I wanted something which was light easy to carry as I don`t drive.
This fulfilled all of my requirements easy to set up good quality and the process of ordering and buying was easy delivery dates were kept.
I am a very happy customer.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier [DVD]
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fans will love it, 19 Sept. 2013
Prompt delivery great packaging will definitely use supplier again the film is a great end to this series of films as a fan delighted to have this film in my collection.

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home [DVD]
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 19 Sept. 2013
Delivery time was excellent film quality great packaging is great for this series of films the whole buying experiance is one I would happily have again will definitely use supplier again.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country [DVD]
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fans, 19 Sept. 2013
Great film terrific quality great buying experiance prompt delivery will use again.if you are a fan the packaging of the films is great and looks good on your shelf.

Page: 1 | 2