Profile for rjpinto > Reviews

rjpinto

Love After War (Dlx)
Love After War (Dlx)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite albums of all time !, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Love After War (Dlx) (Audio CD)
This album is Amazing. Definitely the best album of 2011 (for me)and one of my favourite of all time! I've been listening Robin Thicke since A Beautiful World and i enjoyed very much all of his albums but if i had to choose the best of all, my choice would be this one here. I love all tracks. The deluxe edition is worth!If you can buy it instead of normal edition, do it!You won't regret!If you're seeking for a great album this is it!

Something Else
Something Else
Offered by hifi-media-store

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing album!, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Something Else (Audio CD)
I'm a big fan of Robin Thicke. He's not so popular in Europe as he deserves but this an incredible album.I've already listened it when it came out.Different from his previous work, this is definitely Something Else. This is one of my favourite albums and if you're looking for an album to buy, don't search anymore!This is it!

Lay It Down
Lay It Down

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums of 2008, 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lay It Down (Audio CD)
I bought this album a couple weeks ago but i've listened it before and i must say that it's one of my all time favourite albums.Al Green has a marvelous voice and his unique way to perform is amazing.
This album is a breath of fresh air; very smooth very Al Green.Definitely one of my best buys.I absolutely recomend it.