Profile for Wilburkins > Reviews

Content by Wilburkins

Wilburkins

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Teva Tirra W's, Women's Sports & Outdoor Sandals, Blue - Blau (920 royal blue), 7 UK (40 EU)
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 23 May 2016
I sized up as I found my previous pair slightly on the smaller side so these feel better. Looking forward to wearing them on my summer holiday. Once I got used to my previous pair, they were never off my feet and I just wanted a different colour option.

Buff Hopi High UV Buff - Multi-Colour, One Size
Buff Hopi High UV Buff - Multi-Colour, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, 23 May 2016
Very happy with my purchase! I bought this in order to keep cool while running on hotter days and so far it is working great. Might get it in some more colour ways.

Easiyo Greek and Coconut Yogurt Mix 8 x 240g Sachets
Easiyo Greek and Coconut Yogurt Mix 8 x 240g Sachets
Offered by EasiYonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum!, 29 May 2015
This is my favourite flavour of Easiyo. This is a gorgeously yummy flavour with bits in it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and practical, 29 May 2015
Initially I didn't like these on my feet. I don't know what the issue was but they were not initially comfortable. With a bit of perseverance I now love them and on a recent trip to India, these were the only walking sandals I took with me whereas last year I took 4 different pairs of walking sandals to Denmark. In Denmark I wore a mix of walking sandals but as I say I persevered with these one. These are now my favourite ones and I find them so comfortable that I didn't bother with any other ones - didn't care whether they matched my outfit or not - due to the comfort factor of these ones. My mum has the same sandals and she finds the strap a bit high up on the leg so maybe that was what made it slightly uncomfortable to begin with. Now, I wouldn't wear anything else!

Ladies Clarks Freckle Ice Tan Ballerina Shoes Size 6
Ladies Clarks Freckle Ice Tan Ballerina Shoes Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended and true to size, 29 May 2015
Superbly comfortable shoe. I have these shows in about 6 different colours as they are so comfortable.

Glamorise Women's 1166 Sports Bra - Gray, 36F Inch
Glamorise Women's 1166 Sports Bra - Gray, 36F Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit, 29 May 2015
Superb for the busty sports lady! I use these for all types of exercise including running and I feel very supported in it. Highly recommended.

Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Orange/ Grey/ White
Catit Design Cat Cabrio Carrier Flight/ Airline Approved, Orange/ Grey/ White

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for stressed out cats, 29 May 2015
At last, a cat carrier that my cat can handle! My cat cannot deal with being confined. He was a stray cat and I don't know his background but whenever I used to put him in the previous cat carrier, even going very small distances, he would often urinate or poo in the carrier as it stressed him out so much. Now, he is fine and he is quite settled whenever it has to be used. Highly delighted with this purchase. Highly recommended!

JML Belvia Shapewear Slimming Top (Small, Black)
JML Belvia Shapewear Slimming Top (Small, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy purchase if you have lost weight and want to show off your new shape, 29 May 2015
These are used daily whether for work or even when exercising. I love them. Highly delighted with my purchase and I would never go out without them. Having lost a lot of weight, I just feel so much more comfortable wearing these as I feel it gives me more of a shape. I would be lost without them.

Lékué 250 ml Microwave Omelette Maker, Red
Lékué 250 ml Microwave Omelette Maker, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful gadget, 29 May 2015
Works well but I think omelettes taste nicer when made in the frying pan. I found them to be a bit bland tasting when cooked in this omelette maker. I have used other products by lékué such as the steamer, which I love, so I had high expectations for this item. It performs very well indeed and produces a good looking omelette but I just prefer taste over looks! So I will stick to using my frying pan more than likely.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The band was very comfortable to wear however and there were no issues associated ..., 29 May 2015
Bought for a trip to India. Despite following the instructions to the letter, I still got some bites. Maybe it worked to a certain extent but I couldn't say for sure how effective this was. The band was very comfortable to wear however and there were no issues associated with using it apart from the fact that the tablet gives off a very strong odour but this is less noticeable after the first couple of days. It could easily give you a headache initially if you are affected by strong smells.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9