Profile for Michelle cooper > Reviews

Content by Michelle cooper

Michelle cooper "michelle cooper (derby)" (derby)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Free Passage
Free Passage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Author, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Free Passage (Kindle Edition)
I have read quite a few of Heather's books and have enjoyed them all.I didn't realise that this was a follow up to a book previously read The Boy Who Vanished,but even though it is a while since reading the other book because her style is easy to follow and leaves an impact this was easy to pick up ,and it didn't keep going over what was previously written,you do not have to read the first book as both titles as stand alones are good,but if you like Heather's style please do read both books together,Excellent author.

Miore MP9157E 9 ct Yellow Gold Blue Sapphire and Diamond Stud Earrings
Miore MP9157E 9 ct Yellow Gold Blue Sapphire and Diamond Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 29 Dec. 2013
I treated myself to these earings just before xmas,and they are beautiful quite small.but they look really nice,stylish,and classy.I have not seen any like them around before and would definitely recommend,lovely presentation gift box,ideal gift.

SWPS Men's SEX WEIGHTS PROTEIN SHAKES (YELLOW DESIGN) (XL - BLACK) Loose Fit T-shirt
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Dec. 2013
I just had to get this for my son,who goes to the gym every day sometimes twice,to work out,he is 28,single and uses protein shakes so ideal xmas present for him,the quality is good,arrived quickly and packaged well.

JMT New Fashion Men's Wool Scarf Long Thick Colour Matching Stripe Warm Wrap
JMT New Fashion Men's Wool Scarf Long Thick Colour Matching Stripe Warm Wrap

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 Dec. 2013
Great product and good quality for the price,this was a present for xmas and the recepient was very happy with it,saying how stylish it looked and commented on how warm it was,it arived promptly and was very well packaged.

My Name is Martha Brown
My Name is Martha Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Story, 28 Dec. 2013
This book is written after a lot of research has been bought together from different sources regarding Martha Brown's life.It is a lovely story of Martha's life,who seemed to be a very likeable person,who had been dealt a lot of bad luck throughout her life.Some of the book is based on fact,with a bit of fiction as well,this makes for a very interesting story.

Nicola Thorne writes very well,and I always enjoy her books,this one ranks as one of her best.

OVEN PRIDE OVEN CLEANER 580013
OVEN PRIDE OVEN CLEANER 580013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2013
I had been told this product was amazing,but you have to try these things for yourself,I put three racks,plus the grill rack to start with and left for around 6 hours,turning the bag occassionally to ensure coating with the fluid,it was quite amazing to see the liquid turn a murky brow,ugh disgusting,when the time was up I placed the racks in my dishwasher the results were amazing,I finally put my grill pan in the bag,and even though the liquid by this time was not very nice,I thought I would give it a try,this I left overnight,and this morning the results are brilliant,no marks or burnt on staining at all.
An excellent product with excellent results.edited to add,that this was also used on burnt bottomed saucepan,the pan was used for a sauce and it had caught at the bottom,I used a small amount of the liquid,made sure all surface was covered,left for about an hour,and it removed the build up with ease,obviously ensured thoroughly rinsed well after.Excellent.

Fanny McBride
Fanny McBride

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fanny McBride (Kindle Edition)
I love Catherine Cookson books,and usually I am unable to put them down,this one didn't grip me as her books usually do.and at times I really didn't like the main character Fanny.Nice story,but not as good as some of her other ones.

MPS® ACHILES Bio Men's Copper Magnetic Bracelet, Bangle Style with 6 Magnets + Free Velvet Gift Pouch, To fit a wrist of 19 to 23 cm
Offered by MPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec. 2013
this will be a gift for xmas for my hubby as a replacement,it looks really good,excellent quality nd hopefully do his joints good,as a 60 yr old stiff joints are a problem,

Gardman Heavy Duty Peanut Feeder
Gardman Heavy Duty Peanut Feeder

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 14 Dec. 2013
after years of purchasing inferior product to be chewed by squirrels these are the ones to buy excellent price,excellent quality,they look good.

Pyrex Glass Rectangular Roaster, 40x27cm
Pyrex Glass Rectangular Roaster, 40x27cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Dec. 2013
I was sick of trying to find a decent roaster,even though spending good money for what I thought were good non stick pans they always tarnish or the non stick coating flakes off,so I purchased two of these and they are great,just soak with liquid after use and they are as good as new,time after time,great buy would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13