Profile for Michelle cooper > Reviews

Content by Michelle cooper

Michelle cooper "michelle cooper (derby)" (derby)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13
Slazenger Full Zip Top Mens Navy Marl XX Large
Slazenger Full Zip Top Mens Navy Marl XX Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Feb. 2013
This was purchased for my 81 yr old dad as a present for xmas,and I was astounded by the quality and price of this item,it was a bargain and will definitely purchase again.

8 Meters X 3 = 24 Meters IRON ON WONDER WEB HEMMING TAPE Easy Hem No Sew
8 Meters X 3 = 24 Meters IRON ON WONDER WEB HEMMING TAPE Easy Hem No Sew
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb. 2013
It is the first time I have used this type of product,and it definitely will not be the last ,it is amazing and saved me many hours hand sewing curtain hems.I contacted our local stockists and they wanted £1.20 a metre,so grab yourself a real bargain.

Master Class Stainless Steel Cooking Rings with Pusher, 8 x 5 cm (Set of 2)
Master Class Stainless Steel Cooking Rings with Pusher, 8 x 5 cm (Set of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 31 Jan. 2013
Very pleased with these cooking rings,bought as a xmas present,unfortunately they were put amongst the wrong parcel and ended up going to wrong person,couldn't ask for them back so re-ordered.lol

Nobody's Slave: a life-changing voyage
Nobody's Slave: a life-changing voyage

4.0 out of 5 stars Rivetting, 28 Jan. 2013
Having read Tim's book A Game of Proof (The trials of Sarah Newby)and enjoyed very much ,I was interested to see what other books had been written by the same author,this is completely different,but just as good,with a lot of historical facts within the book,I feel the synopsis doesn't do the book justice and would advise anyone with a slight interest to download this book you will not be disapointed,now looking forward to Tim's other books,historical or legal thriller,I expect they will be as well written as the two already read.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2013 6:44 PM GMT

The Illegal
The Illegal

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Story, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Illegal (Kindle Edition)
Another great story,and completely different to my previous books by the same author,at times yes it was a bit unbelievable,and agree,there are quite a few silly typo errors which is frustrating and should be sorted,but it didn't detract from the book which was well thought out,with great characters,and plot.

A Game of Proof: A Mother's Fight to Defend her Son (The Trials of Sarah Newby series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jan. 2013
this is not the usual type of book I would normally read ,it is classed as a legal thriller,but it is so much more,the characters,you could visualise when reading,the plots had me gripping my kindle,and also kept me up on a few occasions way past my bedtime,it will not be the last of this type of book I read,and certainly most definitely will be reading all of the authors other books,if I could have given it 6 stars I would have,thoroughly enjoyable,gripping.

Just A Silver Thimble
Just A Silver Thimble

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Really Good, 12 Jan. 2013
Not long finished this compelling read from Helen,it has many twists and turns and keeps you turning the pages to read more,will definitely be reading more of the authors books.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2013 12:43 PM GMT

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD READ, 10 Jan. 2013
I hadn't heard or read any of the hype regarding this book,before downloading to my kindle,it was the title that did it for me,and also the synopsis on amazon page.
It was a really good read,and am sorry to have finished it,was a little unsure re going back into allan's previous adventures,but was glad I persevered as one of the final chapters when interviewed by the pros,it all came tumbling out and I found it very funny.
Look forward to reading the authors next book due out later in the year.

The Shoestring Club
The Shoestring Club
by Sarah Webb

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it in the end, 17 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Shoestring Club (Paperback)
After reading around 20% of the book,I wasn't sure it was for me,not usually into chick lit and seemed so,after this point it got better,and better to the point where I couldn't put it on hold.I needed to know where this story went,and it is more than just about time sharing an expensive dress,read it,you will not be disappointed.
Looking forward to more from this author.

In the Land of the Long White Cloud (In the Land of the Long White Cloud saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars CAPTIVATING, 14 Oct. 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book.it had so many things,events going on it was hard to keep pace,I feel other reviewers comments re inaccuracies re the book unfair,it didn't spoil the book and if facts are more important than the story line then a factual book not fiction ought to be read,it is a gripping book and bought on daily deal was 99p well spent.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13