Profile for Benedict > Reviews

Content by Benedict

Benedict

Project Management for You: How to Turn Your Ideas Into Reality, Deliver On Your Promises, and Get Things Done

5.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to project management, 31 Dec. 2015
We all manage projects as we go about our daily lives but, if you're anything like me, you may approach them in a haphazard way. This book made me wonder why I hadn't learnt more about project management before! It also made me realise that there are steps I have been missing that really would make sense to include in future.

For me, what this book does so well is keep everything simple. Of course, project management can get pretty technical and you can go in-depth. Through a number of personal stories Cesar gets his points across and makes this an extremely accessible book.

Thank you, Cesar, and I look forward to the next book.

The Passivhaus Handbook: A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance (Sustainable Building)
by Janet Cotterell and Adam Dadeby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very accessible, 21 Jan. 2013
This book has lots of great information about the Passivhaus approach (mainly focussed on the UK), but it's how it's written and laid out that makes it so easy to understand. At a time when energy efficiency is increasingly important, this book is essential reading.

Radio Jingle Truths Exposed
Radio Jingle Truths Exposed

5.0 out of 5 stars Concise and Very Useful, 3 Aug. 2012
Mike brings his industry experience to this eBook, sharing tips and tricks to get you started. It's concise, easy to digest and brings together knowledge that you could spend a lot of time searching for. If you want a fast track to making jingles, this is it.

Certainly, it's value for money.