Profile for Mary Fletcher > Reviews

Content by Mary Fletcher

Mary Fletcher (Assisi, (Pg.) Italy)

AVEDA COLOUR CONSERVE CONDITIONER (200ml) by Aveda Haircare (Misc.)
AVEDA COLOUR CONSERVE CONDITIONER (200ml) by Aveda Haircare (Misc.)
Offered by Hairstyler shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 21 Sept. 2011
I find Aveda Colour Conserve Conditioner one of the best hair products I have used. I use it with the Colour Conserve shampoo. Both may seem more expensive than the usual high street hair products, but because you need to use so little, they last a long time. This year my hair has been in its best condition for many years because of using Aveda. I'm an oldie, so at the stage of life where hair tends to deteriorate in condition, but these products have been great in keeping in looking okay. I will be continuing to use them. Mary.

Listen to This
Listen to This
by Alex Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Listen to This (Hardcover)
Thank you, seller, for excellent service. The book was well-packaged and arrive in good order and in good time. Mary F

Anger Management [DVD]
Anger Management [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 12 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Anger Management [DVD] (DVD)
This seller forwarded the DVD to me in good time, even though we were in the middle of the pre-Christmas snow pile-up when post and deliveries were delayed. Thank you for the excellent service. Mary F.