Profile for J.May > Reviews

J.May

The Maze Runner
The Maze Runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Maze Runner (Kindle Edition)
For the past 5 or so days I have been obsessed with this book. I think James Dashner will go down as one of my favourite authors, he makes the book hard to put down and characters that you begin to love. The only bad thing I have to say is about the comment on the front comparing this to hunger games. I have read all three hunger games books (and totally love them) but the two are completely different books. I really recommend you read! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

My Mad Fat Diary
My Mad Fat Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved, loved, loved it:), 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: My Mad Fat Diary (Kindle Edition)
Read in less than three days, was strangely unable to put it down. Thought it was inspiring, honest and quite hilarious. Can't wait to read book 2:) strongly recommend to all teenage girls.

The Vampire's Assistant (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 2)
The Vampire's Assistant (The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec. 2012
I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading hmm the rest of the series :) I would recommend this to teens and older primary children xx

sourcingmap® Nice Ratchet Style Acoustic Guitar Capo Red
sourcingmap® Nice Ratchet Style Acoustic Guitar Capo Red

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 2 Mar. 2012
When I ordered this product it came in a couple of days which I thought was really fast (considering it came from Hong Kong). I can't complain really, it does it's job well enough. Perfect for a begginer like me. Its easy to work and a nice colour, it also came with a voucher with £3 off my next purchase from the company. Quality product :)