Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Content by Daniel

Daniel

Bluetooth Headset, IAVCC Wireless in Ear Earphones Hands-Free Earpiece with Clear Mic for Driving, Business, Office for iPhone Samsung and Other Bluetooth Devices (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend, 19 May 2017
A total dud. The ear piece was extremely uncomfortable.

It worked okay at first but then started cutting out occasionally. Then it started happening frequently and now, after only 3 weeks of use, it's just given up.

The Last Swordmage: A Magic of Solendrea Novel: Volume 1
The Last Swordmage: A Magic of Solendrea Novel: Volume 1
by Martin F. Hengst

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging from start to finish., 4 Dec. 2013
I'm not typically a fantasy reader but I really enjoyed this book.

It was a nice change of pace form my usual reading. I didn't stop reading until I finished and immediately went to order the next two books (which I also loved).
My favorite part of the book was the way magic was presented, as it was something I had not seen before.

HP Deskjet 1000 Printer
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time and money, 25 Nov. 2012
This printer was an absolute disappointment. Multiple errors kept it from printing a single page. I spent hours trying to resolve the roblems but the machine was just faulty. I was able to return the printer for a *partial* refund. (Apparently I was missing some pieces, probably some cardboard/paper bits.) The cost of return shipping was not refunded to me either.

So in total I'm around £20 poorer with no printer and hours of my life wasted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2013 6:18 PM GMT