Profile for M. PARSONS > Reviews

Content by M. PARSONS

M. PARSONS "Tech head" (Cheltenham, England)

Page: 1 | 2

Fun family film

Immaculate Connection
Immaculate Connection
by Kay Illingworth

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an amazing book, it has a great story definitely worth buying!, 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Immaculate Connection (Paperback)
I don't read often, as I can find books difficult to get into. However as soon as I started reading this book I didn't want to put it down, Kay Illinworth is a fantastic writer, and very descriptive. The book has a Fantastic storyline about a young woman who is psychic, who ends up moving back to a place in Paris France that she had once lived in the previous life. There are many points in the book where you feel engrossed in the story I'm connected with the characters, I remember this book in more detail then I do most films. I would thoroughly recommend this book anybody.

Until Dawn (PS4)
Until Dawn (PS4)
Offered by PROGAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good game, Great storyline, every decision you make has an effect on the outcome of the game., 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Until Dawn (PS4) (Video Game)
I found myself engrossed in this game, and there are many parts that make you jump, I would recommend playing again with headphones 5.1 if possible, as this really adds to the game. Every decision you make has an effect on the outcome of the game, and you'll find yourself having to make those decisions within a few seconds and it could mean a matter of life and death for that character you are playing or for one you were trying to save. If you have a PlayStation camera again will automatically record your reactions at points in the game that are designed to make you jump, and I thought this was quite funny.

UUMART 4PCS 3.7V 1100mAh Upgraded Lipo Battery For Syma X5SC X5SW RC Quadcopter Parts
Offered by UUMART HK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, and the charger Will charge all for batteries at the same time, 7 Mar. 2016
I would have given these five stars, the only downside is that it is very tight fit for my quad copter, one got stuck and as I was trying to put it out the battery started sparking away, so I had to take the quad copter apart to remove the battery. This has only happened once, you just have to be careful not to push the batteries in too far. The battery life is brilliant.

LEGO Dimensions: Starter Pack (PS4)
LEGO Dimensions: Starter Pack (PS4)
Offered by Healthy Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all ages, 7 Mar. 2016
This game is a lot of fun, I played it a lot with my daughter who is just five years old but absolutely loves the game. It can be a bit expensive, but I think it's great how the game uses the Lego portal to interact with different levels on the game. You'll find yourself having to move characters to different parts of the portal to complete certain puzzles in the game.

Farming Simulator 15 (PS4)
Farming Simulator 15 (PS4)
Offered by Real Satisfaction

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for people who have a lot of time on their hands and have an interest in how farming works., 7 Mar. 2016
I was intrigued by this game after seeing some videos for it, but for me it's just too boring. If you have a lot of time on your hands, and you are very interested in farming and Then I'm sure you would enjoy this game, but if you're hoping to develop a decent working farm within a short timescale you might want to leave it on shelf.

INNORI Virtual Reality Headset VR Headset Portable Video Glasses for Smartphones like iPhone 6 Plus, HTC, Samsung, Sony and other Phones Sizing between 4.7 and 6 inches with Adjustable Straps

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and comfortable, 7 Mar. 2016
This is really good value for money, and is compatible with most phones including the iPhone 6+. It's very easy to use, is very comfortable, the only downside is that it doesn't have a button which most headsets do which enables you to select options in certain games all movie character forward for example.

PremiumDigital Replacement Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90 Battery Charger
PremiumDigital Replacement Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90 Battery Charger
Offered by premiumdigital

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Mar. 2016
It doesn't feel very premium, that it does the job, you just need to make sure you have the battery the right way round as it fits easily both sides.

Far Cry Primal (PS4)
Far Cry Primal (PS4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Starts off well, not much of the storyline, good if you like repetitive missions., 7 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Far Cry Primal (PS4) (Video Game)
This game started off good, but ultimately lacked a good storyline. There are various missions that you have to complete in order to progress through the game which I felt were good at first that became a little repetitive. After defeating all of the bosses I thought there might be some sort of an ending but there was none, so my only option was to carry on and complete all the Side missions, which got a little boring so I have now sold is the game.

Samsung SM2233RZ 22" 3D Monitor (Gloss Black)
Samsung SM2233RZ 22" 3D Monitor (Gloss Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your world of gaming for ever!, 24 Nov. 2009
This has to be the best purchase I have ever made to enhance my gaming experience. The 3D enabled Samsung monitor with Nvidia 3D vision glasses is the ideal Christmas present for your Boyfriend/Husband, you may lose them to this new virtual 3D world, but they will be forever grateful! As was I when my wife bought it for me on my birthday.

It's perfect 3D and works with almost every game, there's no odd colours or a headache to follow just perfect 3D.
The way it works is by using the Samsungs 120hz screen and Nvidia's 3D vision glasses. The glasses have active shutter lenses, so when the left shutter is closed you see the right eye's image on the screen, when the right shutter is closed you see the left eye's image on the screen. And all this happens at a total speed of 120Hz so to fast for your brain to notice which creates the perfect 3D virtual experience for us gamers!

It really makes an excellent immersive experience putting you in the game! For all Call of Duty fans this it a must have!

Hope that's helped!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 10, 2010 6:12 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2