Profile for Catwoman > Reviews

Magic Lips Peach
Magic Lips Peach
Offered by Ultra Glow Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that Magic Lipstick., 16 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Magic Lips Peach (Personal Care)
Doesn't stay on all day, and needed renewing several times, Not as good as my regular lipstick that lasts all day, but is a bit expensive. Did stain my lips a bit, but disappointed on the whole, will not buy again.

Journey to Jo'Burg (Essential Modern Classics) (Journey to Jo'Burg Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good read about life in South Africa during Apartide., 16 Nov. 2015
An easy to understand story that I found interesting and informative. Not a very long story, and for older children.

Catit Senses Water Fountain
Catit Senses Water Fountain
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves the fountain., 16 Nov. 2015
A really good buy, my cat loves it. She liked me to turn a tap on to have a drink, but with the fountain I don't have to. My cat took to it straight away , and drank from it . East to keep clean and quiet running, unless it needs topping up with water, then I can hear it a little. Not messy at all.

MBT Kesho Women's Ballerina Brown/Military UK 4
MBT Kesho Women's Ballerina Brown/Military UK 4
Offered by Koeck Auctioneers

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe., 16 Nov. 2015
Another comfortable, smart looking shoe , from MBT that will suit any colour. Do not rub my feet , and can wear for long periods without problems. Also good for my back when walking. Well made and sturdy.

MBT Women's Sadiki Sandal,Incense,37 EU/6-6.5 M US
MBT Women's Sadiki Sandal,Incense,37 EU/6-6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoe., 16 Nov. 2015
Very comfortable, smart looking shoes , I like the neutural colour. I am able to wear them for long periods without my feet hurting or rubbing, unlike most shoes. They are also good for my back problem and make walking easier.

Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment
Karcher WV50 cordless window vac and Small Head head attachment

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy cleaning windows., 16 Nov. 2015
Window cleaning made easy. I love this product as it makes cleaning windows inside and out fun. Quick and easy to clean windows, and streak free. Just wipe windows with damp cloth, then use the Vac to dry them, by pulling it from top to bottom. I use it on mirrors and tiles also

CatIt Senses Play Circuit
CatIt Senses Play Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat friendly toy, that lasts., 16 Nov. 2015
This review is from: CatIt Senses Play Circuit (Misc.)
Have had this for a year or so now and my cat still plays with it occasionally. She loved it when I first got it and played with it all the time. Can change the shape , and well made and robust. My cat tried to bite the end bit to get the ball out, without any success.

Catit Senses Food Maze
Catit Senses Food Maze

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea if cat will use maze., 16 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Catit Senses Food Maze (Misc.)
Very good idea to get cat to work to get food, but my cat would rather starve. Well made and robust.

Citizen Women's EW1676-52D Silhouette Sport Eco-Drive Watch
Citizen Women's EW1676-52D Silhouette Sport Eco-Drive Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart looking watch., 16 Nov. 2015
Very smart , expensive looking watch . Needed to have strap made smaller at jewellers. Keeps good time. Unable to see date clearly as so small, but still love wearing it, as goes with any outfit. Just a nice size face, not too small or big.

Lego Ideas #9 - BIRDS - Cuusoo Set 21301
Lego Ideas #9 - BIRDS - Cuusoo Set 21301
Offered by Playgo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking birds, easy to make., 16 Nov. 2015
Look great when completed. Easy to make, following instructions. Hope they do some more birds.I love playing with Lego , with my grandson, even though I'm 62. The birds are for me, as the look so good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3