Profile for Darren Cunningham > Reviews

Content by Darren Cunningham

Darren Cunningham

The Warrior Complex (Tom James: Agent Delta Book 1)
The Warrior Complex (Tom James: Agent Delta Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it! From start to finish it had me ..., 19 Nov. 2015
I loved it! From start to finish it had me hooked and I found t difficult to put it down. The story flowed and never appeared far-fetched. Already looking forward to the next book.......and the film!

Serpents Kiss - The Very Best Of
Serpents Kiss - The Very Best Of
Offered by positivenoise

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 20 Jun. 2014
This album is what it is. For a Mish fan, there is probably nothing new on here, although the sleeve notes are worth a read (hence the 4 stars). For a new fan it is a good starting point and covers their first 5 albums.

The Brightest Light
The Brightest Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Hussey is a harlot......, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Brightest Light (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this album! I saw most of the songs 'trialled' live in Bristol earlier in the year and have been waiting for this release ever since. Stand out songs for me are Black Cat Bone, Swan Song & Sometimes the Brightest Light Comes From the Darkest Place, but there are no bad songs or fillers. The album sounds raw and Wayne's vocals, in my opinion, sound the best they have for a long time. As a band, they sound happy & content, something that was missing from God is a Bullet, which is also a fantastic album.

This album rocks and sounds damn fine live as well.