Profile for Lolly > Reviews

Content by Lolly

Lolly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tiny Dining 36 Piece Kids Infants Childrens Junior Cutlery Set (12 Small Table Knives, 12 Small Table Forks, 12 Small Dessert Spoons) - Ideal for home, school or lunchboxes
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 12 Jun. 2016
I am so pleased I took a punt (given some of the reviews) and bought these. They are great value and a perfect size for my 2 year old - albeit the spoons are larger than a teaspoon. No problems with quality or rusting so far - there are so many as well, I don't know why I was imagining less (!) so in summary, love them!

My 1st christmas bauble: baby, Personalised christmas tree decoration, engraved acrylic christmas star, engraved baby christmas gift idea
Offered by Personalised Gift Ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars Keepsake, 17 Mar. 2014
I wanted a keepsake to remember my son's first Christmas that we could reuse and hang on the tree. The shop-bought "first Christmas" baubles were too generic and seemed a bit samey so I was really pleased with this.

Parenting Tips: Sleep
Parenting Tips: Sleep

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice theory, 17 Mar. 2014
This was recommended to me by someone who swears it works. I started a little late (3 months in) so while was great in theory, doesn't seem to work on a teething baby. Some aspects are great...like most baby books.

Funtime Gifts Vegas Fun Glasses
Funtime Gifts Vegas Fun Glasses
Offered by Be Unique Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 17 Mar. 2014
A lovely fun spoof gift - I got these for a secret Santa gift and made for a hilarious surprise!

Clippasafe Pram & Pushchair Universal Insect Net (One Size, White)
Clippasafe Pram & Pushchair Universal Insect Net (One Size, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Mar. 2014
Does what it says and is nice and big so fit over my old-fashioned silver cross pram with no trouble.

The Big Year [Blu-ray]
The Big Year [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jack Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Big Year [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Bought this as a joke for my husband as he started twitching as a hobby. It has actually turned out to be a film we both love and can watch over and over - well worth buying!

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy

4.0 out of 5 stars Twist, 16 Mar. 2014
I read this for a book group and wasn't sure following the media reviews. It is actually a lovely book with a twist at the end I wasn't expecting - I won't ruin it for you!

15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
Offered by Top Deals 4 You - UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Mar. 2014
These shouldn't really be described as "bouncy" balls as they didn't bounce at all. I wanted them for party bags but just ended up throwing away - for the price it was too much hassle to return them.

The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Woodland Animals
The Original Jumbo Storage Bag - Woodland Animals
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar. 2014
Great bag for storing things in - I use mine to pack away all my Christmas decorations into the loft and it fits them all very nicely!

Case Logic CDW64 72 Capacity Wallet for CD
Case Logic CDW64 72 Capacity Wallet for CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 16 Mar. 2014
I was sick of all my CDs & DVDs taking up so much space so recycled the cases and put them in here. I ordered 3 of them and they do exactly what I need. Only gripe is that when you have filled it to capacity it is very hard to zip shut! For the size of external case they should probably remove some of the sleeves for a comfortable fit - or just don't overfill it yourself...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4