Profile for S. Clarke > Reviews

Content by S. Clarke

S. Clarke "Samosa5" (Warwickshire)

Hauck Dream N Play Travel Cot - Moonlight/Kiwi,100 x 70 cm (Approx)
Hauck Dream N Play Travel Cot - Moonlight/Kiwi,100 x 70 cm (Approx)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 11 Aug. 2014
Had to give this 5 stars. My little one has been in this for 10 weeks in our room (with a proper mattress!). He loves it as lots of space to stretch out. Sleeps really well in it and yet would never settle in a Moses basket!!
The bassinet level is what sold it to me and is ideal while he is this age (now 4 months).
It's so good I bought another to keep at Grandmas house!!

Zeta Vooom Stroller (Black)
Zeta Vooom Stroller (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight holiday buggy, 11 Aug. 2014
Bought to take on holiday to Cyprus, little one has been in it and really likes it (4m old). Only complaint is that the brake doesn't feel all that secure.

Baby Banz Navy Stars Adventure 0-2 years Oval Sunglasses
Baby Banz Navy Stars Adventure 0-2 years Oval Sunglasses

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby glasses, 11 Aug. 2014
Great for my little one, they are a bit big for his head at 4 months old but will be perfect soon

Jane Austen's Guide to Romance: The Regency Rules
Jane Austen's Guide to Romance: The Regency Rules
by Lauren Henderson

4.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know, 4 Jan. 2009
I have to say what an utterly brilliant book. I have just come out of a 5 year relationship and feeling pretty low and scared about how I can ever meet anyone else. This book has transformed me, it gives valuable advice on how to treat potential suitors with none of the rubbish 'play games' advice of some relationship books. I actually wish I had read this while still in said relationship and I may have saved myself a couple of years of heartache. A must read for anyone whether in a relationship or not!

Davina - High Energy Five [DVD]
Davina - High Energy Five [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars High Energy Five, 16 Mar. 2008
I was a bit sceptical when I bought this DVD but read the reviews so decided to give it a wirl. I have not been disappointed. Despite being reasonable fit this really does give me a good workout and challenges me. I love the Boxing and Davina makes you chuckle, it's great to know she is human and struggling but that keeps you going! Great DVD and now looking for something similar. Highly recommended!

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life
by Allen Carr

5.0 out of 5 stars Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking, 16 Mar. 2006
Having smoked for 9 years since the age of 16 I vowed to stop by the time I reached 26. I am still 25 and with the help of this book I have stopped smoking! One of the best things about this book is how you can relate to the author, himself a former (v.) heavy smoker rather than some health boff advising you to stop. You have to want to as well but this will help you without the use of nicotine replacement aids. You too stop and reap the benefits of stopping!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 4, 2009 5:24 PM GMT