Profile for Splash > Reviews

Content by Splash

Splash "Making a Splash for rescues" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Outlander - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Outlander - Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caitriona Balfe

1.0 out of 5 stars To much violence shown in great detail on screen wish it was 16 cert, 10 Aug. 2016
The core story, the locations and the music is wonderful, but the fact it was shot as an 18 not a 16 spoiled it for me. The violence shown on screen is just to much to stomach for me and mars a programme I would have loved.

The Theory Of Everything [DVD] [2015]
The Theory Of Everything [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Eddie Redmayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant movie, fascinating, 1 Mar. 2016
Excellent film, really enjoyed the movie, and had me busy googling afterwards researching the subject matter. Films that make you think are so worthwhile.

Dear Frankie [DVD]
Dear Frankie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Mortimer

5.0 out of 5 stars What a stranger, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dear Frankie [DVD] (DVD)
This is excellent writing, I just keep watching this film. The cast all capture the characters so well. The Stranger is just such a great character to fall in love with vicariously through film.

The Imitation Game [DVD]
The Imitation Game [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by Amore DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you read up on the history, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Imitation Game [DVD] (DVD)
I love films that inspire you to google about history and learn more. An enjoyable and inspiring watch.

I Origins (Region 2)
I Origins (Region 2)
Offered by GREAT4DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking and well made, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: I Origins (Region 2) (DVD)
I love films that make you think, this film certainly did. Inspiring.

John Wick
John Wick
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't he do fancy stuff at the start at the crucial moment., 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: John Wick (Amazon Video)
I hate violent films, saw bits of this as was being watched, perplexed seems with what John Wick was capable of in later part of film. How did the dog die ? Confused, surely there is a time n place to use your skills, and he so missed the boat.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2016 10:40 AM GMT

Middleton [DVD] [Region 2] (English audio)
Middleton [DVD] [Region 2] (English audio)
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga
Offered by Tom-Media LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars annoying, hated it, 1 Mar. 2016
Characters were just so irritating, over the top, selfish and self absorbed. I love light hearted feel good unsmutty rom come and intellectual, historic film that make you think, this fitted neither bill.

Reaching the Animal Mind: Clicker Training and What It Teaches Us about All Animals
by Karen Pryor

5.0 out of 5 stars Every dog owner should read Karen Pryor she is just a must read to really enjoy your dog, 3 Feb. 2016
I have been clicker training since 2008 I started with Karen Pryor "Clicker training for dogs" published in 1999, and kikopup videos on you tube. I read this book in 2015 and just fell in love with it and wish I had read it years ago. I loved it so much I returned to the library and bought my own copy, as I know I will be reading it often. This is a wonderful book. I also really enjoyed "Don't shoot the dog". If you only have so much to spend on dog training books make sure you get a Karen Pryor one first.

Ancol Ergo Nail File
Ancol Ergo Nail File

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail File (Misc.)
Purchased for my Mum's dog, and I am told they are great. He does file his own nails with the Donna Hill sand paper tutorial idea, which saves a lot of time, but you need something like this afterwards just to smooth the edges in a more controlled way. At first he hated having his paws touched but now loves it. The method we used to achieve this has been perfected and published free in the form of the Chirag Patel Bucket Game. Well worth a google if you want your dog to love grooming and be easy at the vets.

Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Pink Paw Print Dog Pet ID Tag Disc
Personalised Engraved 25mm Glitter Pink Paw Print Dog Pet ID Tag Disc
Offered by M&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant letters not worn away for me, 24 Nov. 2015
Love this design but was concerned about reviews about writing fading off so hung on till I reviewed. Well been on daily on my border collie cross who is pretty active running through the forest and no sign of wear as yet. So will happily order some different designs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5