Profile for xavier scott > Reviews

A Little History of the World
A Little History of the World
by E.H. Gombrich

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 1 Feb. 2014
Having decided to improve my knowledge in the history of art, I was recommended this book by a friend. I have since bought 3 additional versions as presents to close family members. It is a must read for anyone interested and starting in the field.

The book is easy to read, the writing style is simple, and the story telling surprisingly good ! You can start at any chapter and follow your tastes and preferences. For example I started at Florence Renaissance, finished the book and then went back to the Egyptian beginnings..

I highly recommend,.

We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Green
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaker I have used so far, 1 Feb. 2014
Having used a number of different shakers - this one offers the best price and quality. In particular the skaker ball inside works very well while the lid is water tight and easy to screw.

Highly recommend.

The Story of Art
The Story of Art
by E. H. Gombrich

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Story of Art (Paperback)
Nothing else to say - I am a complete novice in the topic and have found the book enjoyable and useful. I read it a first time quickly and then a second time taking notes - I would recommend it to any one interested in picking up history of art !

Trigger Point Performance TP Factor Massage Ball - Multi-Colour
Trigger Point Performance TP Factor Massage Ball - Multi-Colour
Offered by KOHBO_EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 Dec. 2013
Great product - I have recommended it to many friends in my boxing class. I have used it to get rid of a chronic pectoralis minor pain / rotator cuff pain which was bothering me for a while. It complements well with a trigger point app or book to understand where to target the massage. (e.g. pectoralis minor can be released in the lats)

Best