Profile for carole > Reviews

Game of Thrones Hand of King Pin
Game of Thrones Hand of King Pin
Offered by Furry Friends ™

5.0 out of 5 stars A must if you love Game of Thrones, 30 Jun. 2017
Love it people are asking where I got the pin from.

The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose weight fast and reprogramme your body
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose weight fast and reprogramme your body
by Michael Mosley

5.0 out of 5 stars The first time I actually understand about the effect of sugar on your body, 30 Jun. 2017
Only read first half of this book so far but makes sense of diabetes and the effect sugar has on your body. I am so motivated by the reviews I can't wait to start, I"ve lost two stones in two stages 5-6kg at a time over a year but my blood sugar has gone up and I understand now this could be down to stress. The diet information given to me by my doctor has not really worked either in getting my sugar level down but he explains why and that your diet needs to be low GI.

Betron DNZ500 Earphones Headphones for iPhone, iPad, iPod(With Volume Control and Microphone)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Using for Speech to text programme., 25 May 2017
Using as a speech to text headphone and it works brilliant. The quality of the head phones is excellent, I would recommend highly

Desigual Women's Ts_barcelona  T-shirt Barcelona Long Sleeve Long Sleeve Top, Black (NEGRO 2000), 10 (Manufacturer Size: S)
Desigual Women's Ts_barcelona T-shirt Barcelona Long Sleeve Long Sleeve Top, Black (NEGRO 2000), 10 (Manufacturer Size: S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Item, 6 Dec. 2016
compared with another top in the same range I think this is quite generous in size. I was going for a medium but moved to a small in the last minute and glad I did. The top is beautiful and feels good quality. I am new to this brand so not sure how they wear, my first item was a bag and it has been used extensively in the last 4 months and does not appear to have any wear and tear so if the top lives up to that I will be happy.

NOW TV Box with 3 Month Entertainment Pass
NOW TV Box with 3 Month Entertainment Pass
Offered by beauty stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the 3 month offer, 11 Nov. 2016
We bought the entertainment package as we though it would suite the family, there are some great box sets to watch like The Flash, Modern Family just to name two, there is live TV but to be honest we only watch sky arts occasionally and occasionally the comedy channel. We use it for catch up TV mostly or watching you tube. We think we are going to keep this package after the 3 month offer. You can also trial other packages for 14 days free so I think we may take Sky cinema over Christmas. We have another box from out internet provider and we never use this now because we can always find something we want to watch on here.

Twinkies Twin Pack - 20 Cakes
Twinkies Twin Pack - 20 Cakes
Offered by americangoodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 11 Nov. 2016
These are so yummy if you like sweet things.

Hallmark Wedding Card 'Unforgettable Moments' - Large Square
Hallmark Wedding Card 'Unforgettable Moments' - Large Square

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely Card, 11 Nov. 2016
The card is much larger than expected and looks good quality

Brain Waves, Vol. 1: Alpha, Delta, Theta Waves Music for Relax, Sleep and Brain Power (Long Versions)

4.0 out of 5 stars We have only listened to this a couple of times ..., 11 Nov. 2016
We have only listened to this a couple of times, my daughter and I feel it really effects our brains and we both have tingling after listening to it. My husband however does not but he is very musical and we are not. It's hard to say whether it makes us relax my daughter takes meditation classes to help her deal with stress so it's hard to say if this CD has helped. I know it's a fraction of the cost of meditation classes so could be worth a try.

iPad Pro 9.7" (2016) Case Cover By PUPiL of Cambridge, England Handmade Genuine Leather - (Coal - Black)
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive looking leather, 11 Nov. 2016
Outstanding to find a leather case at such a great price. It looks expensive and it's a perfect fit would recommend it highly.

New iPad 9.7" (2017) / iPad Pro 9.7 Screen Protector, SPARIN Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Apple Pencil Compatible / 2.5D Round Edge / Scratch Resistant Also for iPad Air 2 / iPad Air
Offered by Lucust

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for money, 11 Nov. 2016
I have used screen protectors before and found it really hard to not have bubbles because they were so thin. this is thick and after following the instructions for cleaning the screen first it just slipped into place so easy no bubbles and a really clear screen after.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10