Profile for Dracilla > Reviews

Content by Dracilla

Dracilla

Page: 1 | 2
Fintie SmartShell Case for Kindle Paperwhite - The Thinnest and Lightest Cover With Auto Sleep / Wake for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Versions), Love Tree
Offered by Fintie EU

Deep Bass Foldable HD Headphones with Tangle free Cable (For iPhone, iPad, Ipod, Smartphone, Laptop and MP3) (White/Red)

2.0 out of 5 stars For starters she didn't find them very comfortable, possibly because they don't cover the whole ear ..., 2 Feb. 2016
My daughter bought these out of her own pocket money because her others had stopped working. For starters she didn't find them very comfortable, possibly because they don't cover the whole ear and she wears glasses. And now one ear has stopped working, after only about 2 weeks of moderate use! So no, I wouldn't recommend this product - the price might be attractive but I would suggest paying a bit more for better quality.

Aluminium Alloy Kazoo with Diaphragm (Green)
Aluminium Alloy Kazoo with Diaphragm (Green)
Offered by Home Portal

1.0 out of 5 stars so no I would not recommend this, 2 Feb. 2016
Was broken on arrival, so no I would not recommend this product

Fiorelli Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Leather Strap FO006WS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Watch!, 2 Feb. 2016
It was a present for my daughter and she loved it.

Russell Hobbs Colour Kettle 18946, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Black
Russell Hobbs Colour Kettle 18946, 1.7 L, 3000 W - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but noisy!, 17 Sept. 2015
I'm very pleased with this new kettle. It looks great and works well. The only negative is, it's really quite noisy! My last kettle was cheaper and the switch didn't work properly, which is why I got a new one, however, it was much quieter than this one!

Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements
Trixie Joy Indoor Run, 34 × 23 cm, 8 Elements

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy!, 2 Oct. 2013
I'm very surprised at the good reviews this product got! I bought the item based on those good comments but was very disappointed with it. I found it to be very flimsy and comes apart at the slightest touch! I have now returned it and will be looking for a much more robust product!

Briefcase Gusti Leder nature "Alex 17" Genuine Leather Large Shoulder Satchel 17 Inch Laptop Holder Cross-Body College Uni Office Bag Unisex Brown U23
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!, 2 Oct. 2013
Bought this bag as a present for my Daughter, who's gone off to University. Had real trouble finding a bag (that wasn't a rucksack!) that looked good and was large enough inside to carry books and laptop etc. So this was a real find! Arrived quickly and well presented in it's own drawstring bag. The leather smell is quite strong to start with, but luckily both my Daughter and I love the smell (reminds us of Horse Saddles!) so wasn't a problem for us. One thing to note is that it's not padded inside, so if you are going to carry a laptop around in it - probably advisable to get a padded sleeve for the laptop.

7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
7lbs in 7 Days: The Juice Master Diet
by Jason Vale

2.0 out of 5 stars What a Polava!, 2 Oct. 2013
I chose to buy this book because I need to lose weight and after reading the reviews I thought it was worth a go. After all, it all seemed pretty healthy and I've got a juicer that I never use! It arrived quickly (PRIME) and I was very excited! But when I started reading it, I couldn't believe the ridiculous ingredients you had to buy and the whole diet appeared to be a complete rigmarole! So I've filed it on the shelf - probably never to be looked at again!!

Violin Star 1, Student's book, with CD (Violin Star (ABRSM))
Violin Star 1, Student's book, with CD (Violin Star (ABRSM))
by Edward Huws Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Be warned - not for complete beginners!, 2 Oct. 2013
My daughter is about to embark on Violin lessons at school and is chomping at the bit to get started. So I thought I'd buy her beginner book, that we could go through together at home, to harness the enthusiasm! I had a look at the reviews for beginner books on Amazon and I chose this one because the reviews were so good. The book looks great BUT there is no teaching whatsoever of how to play the violin. No diagrams on how to hold your violin or where to put your fingers, or even what the strings are called! I thought it might be helpful for people to know that, so they don't make the same mistake as I did. Although the book is not what I expected, I am going to keep if for future. To Amazon: Maybe if I had been able to have a 'peek' inside the book, I would've realised.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2017 11:00 AM BST

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantstic!, 3 Oct. 2012
Bought this for my daughter. Having initially said she would never get one because she loves reading and owning 'actual books', she finally relented and decided to get a Kindle. Very pleased with it - particularly like the way the screen looks just like a book page and doesn't reflect the light, like it would on a computer or TV screen.

Page: 1 | 2