Profile for E. Cowham > Reviews

Content by E. Cowham

E. Cowham

DIBAG ®- Pack of 4 - 2 XXL Vacuum Storage Bag (100×80 cm) with Suction/Valve + 2 Large Roll-Up Travel Bag (57×45 cm) Without Suction or Valve.
Offered by bpro® DIBAG® Official Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Really handy, 21 Jun. 2015
Really handy and works with most vacuums, I use the large ones for storing duvets, and then bought more for when I moved house recently, which made all my bedding and coats a lot easier to handle.
The travel ones are also really useful, I don't leave the country without one!

Tip: make sure the items are all flat and you flatten it with your hand as sucking the air out, or you end up with a funny shaped lump that can't be stored anywhere! Also keep out of reach of cats, as can result in punctures.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, 13 Feb. 2015
I love the boots, they look great and are such good quality, especially for the price.
They are a little on the small side, I wore them for the first time all day at work (I sit behind a desk so did not walk in them much) and by the time I got home my toes were pretty sore.
I am a size 6, and think that maybe a 7 might be too large, so am keeping them (as love how they look and how cozy they are) in the hope they will stretch out a bit with wear.

Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri Walks and Car Tours (Landscapes Series)
Sorrento, Amalfi, Capri Walks and Car Tours (Landscapes Series)
by Julian Tippett

3.0 out of 5 stars Off the beaten track, 25 Sept. 2014
We saw so many amazing things as a result of this book; and it was great as we were in a touristy area, to get away from the crowds and explore the real side of the country.
A word of warning, the difficulty ratings are quite underplayed, especially in a region that is very warm in summer. There was one "moderate" walk which was extremely hard, and a couple of routes described as ascending gently which we took for a break from tough walking and regretted it. The views were worth it, but the moderate to hard routes are not for the faint-hearted.
The directions were sometimes a bit difficult to follow, and could do with some landmarks to reassure you that you had taken a correct turning.
All in all, I would definitely recommend this to friends visiting Sorrento, but warn them to try a few easy routes first!

The Stand
The Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the time taken to read, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Stand (Kindle Edition)
Unlike a lot of King's books, this one kicks straight off with the action, and the pace seems to continue right to the end...
This is a VERY long book, but none of it felt like a chore, as I was hooked from the start.
You can see why this is a classic, and considering how long ago it was written, it stands (haha) the test of time.

Neudorff Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer, 450 g
Neudorff Sluggo Slug and Snail Killer, 450 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden changing, 22 Jun. 2014
This product is fantastic, works like normal slug pellets, without the danger to local wildlife and pets...plus when they dissolve, they are good for the plants.
I have never been able to grow pansies as the slugs and snails love them, and most of the annuals Ive lovingly raised from seed are devoured the minute I plant them out. Now I have a garden full of blooms.
Will definitely buy some more when these run out.

Cat Catcher - Mouse and Wand Cat Toy: From the maker of Da Bird
Cat Catcher - Mouse and Wand Cat Toy: From the maker of Da Bird
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts

4.0 out of 5 stars "Catches cats" like it says in the name!, 17 May 2013
My cat loves this, however preferred it with the Feather Frenzy attachments that I also bought at the same time.
He never gets bored of playing with it, and if I leave it out he will drag it around the house, dropping it at my feet when I'm not playing with him!
Had to knock a star off the rating as within a week, some of the wire had come out of the handle so had to be duct-taped back in place, however it is generally very hard wearing and has lasted well since I fixed it.
Will definitely buy a replacement when he has destroyed this one!

Bust A Move (Nintendo DS)
Bust A Move (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic revisited, 4 Feb. 2009
I have always loved this classic game, from spending hours & pounds in arcades when I was younger.
Good for puzzle-lovers and extremely addictive.
The use of the stylus is OK, you need to tap on the "bobble" and drag it down to catapult it. This does make aiming a little tricky and I kinda miss the old D-pag or even joystick controls.
However, this doesn't take much out of the enjoyment of the game, so I would completely recommend it.

Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip - Wii Fit Compatible (Wii)
Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip - Wii Fit Compatible (Wii)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaun White's:, 4 Feb. 2009
This makes good use of the Wii board and has a nice-looking art style, if you aren't too focused to look at the scenery!
It's easy to play, with the controls being simple to pick up. The Wii board is used for all your board control (lean fwd to go fast, bend you knees to jump etc) and Wiimote for tricks.
Very fun to play!

De Blob (Wii)
De Blob (Wii)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: De Blob (Wii) (Video Game)
Music is amazing, the idea is brilliant and the controls are a good use of the console. The colours are beautiful and it is easy for a new gamer to pick up and play.
This should be applauded for being a 3rd party game, as not many developers are making new IPs for the Wii at the moment.
Buy this game to support 3rd party games and we will see more like this brilliant little piece.