Profile for E. GIDEN > Reviews

Content by E. GIDEN

E. GIDEN (England)

REALMAX® 1m 2m 3m 4m 5m 10m HDMI Cable High Speed Gold Premium Quality supports all HD ready devices and gadgets (2m HDMI Cable)
Offered by Discount4Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, very fast delivery (much faster than Amazon said), 26 Oct. 2015
Works perfect, very fast delivery (much faster than Amazon said). Easy to fit with good picture and sound. Perfect! (2m HDMI cable).

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars used it for one long weekend - worked brilliantly and i loved it, 29 Sept. 2015
Bought in May 2015, used it for one long weekend - worked brilliantly and i loved it! Then I had no need for it for a while until early September. It now does not work at all. When I switch it on it turns itself off within a couple of seconds - without fail. It takes charging no problem and tells me it is fully charged. As soon as my iPhone5 is connected it doesn't work. Very annoying and I can now not return it since the return period expired a month after my purchase. Waste of money I'm afraid.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2016 1:26 AM GMT

MLB.com At Bat
MLB.com At Bat

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 11 April 2013
This review is from: MLB.com At Bat (App)
Like the notifications and the easy use. Pity reviews are so short, so I still go to MLB.com mobile site as they are better there.

GEAR4 LeatherJacket - Leather Case for iPod Video - Black
GEAR4 LeatherJacket - Leather Case for iPod Video - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED, 8 Feb. 2007
I spent 2+ hours searching for the best protective case to buy. This one was the only one that was supposed to have somewhere to store the earphones. That was essential to me, I travel a lot and need a practical and simple way of carrying my music with me without damaging the ipod OR earphones. When I finally got this item, after waiting nearly 4 weeks (!) for it to arrive, I discover there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of getting the earphones into the case without breaking both them and the ipod. Am I really the only one that wants a case that everything fits into? It's going back today!