Profile for Claire > Reviews

Content by Claire

Claire (Wiltshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Compression Foot Sleeve for Plantar Fasciitis Treatment and Foot and Ankle Support (Large)
Offered by Lily Rose Boutique UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived very quickly these compression foot sleeves are excellent quality & do exactly as described, 30 Jan. 2016
Arrived very quickly these compression foot sleeves are excellent quality & do exactly as described. I purchased size Large for my hubby who wears a size 11-12 shoe. He has been struggling with pain in the back of his heel/calf area but since wearing these the pain has just about all gone without having to use any medication. A Godsend for any athlete no matter their level of experience.

Mr. Brownstone (Karaoke Version)
Mr. Brownstone (Karaoke Version)

1.0 out of 5 stars Backing Track NOT Karaoke, 19 Oct. 2015
NOT a karaoke track but only a backing track as there are NO lyrics displayed with this as there are with karaoke versions. This is no good for karaoke as people want the words to prompt them as they sing along at karaoke, if we used this at our karaoke we would get complaints so it'e useless for us. It should be labeled as a backing track as it is just music (& not very good sounding at that)

Lindy Bop 'Serena' Elegant Vintage 1950's Chiffon Prom Dress / Ball Gown (12, Midnight Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Dress, 12 Oct. 2015
Lovely to wear good fit & quality. You feel like you could go back in time a twist the night away. Nice & dressy without being too fussy.

Christmas is for the Kids (Short Reads)
Christmas is for the Kids (Short Reads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 12 Oct. 2015
Peter James never fails to deliver & this is no exception, maybe not what you would expect from him but exceptional all the same

You Are Dead (Roy Grace)
You Are Dead (Roy Grace)
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter James Never Fails To Deliver, 12 Oct. 2015
Brilliant as you would expect from Peter James. Anyone who hasn't read any of his books yet you don't know what you're missing.

18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
18 Sizes Carbonized Bamboo Single Pointed Needles Knitting Needles
Offered by Fasun

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes You Get More Than You Expect, 12 Oct. 2015
these needles were super cheap as the whole set cost approx. the same amount as 1 pair of good bamboo needles, so I was slightly suspicious as to their quality, but, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package, which arrived super quick, 12 days before the expected date,Anyway when I opened them up I could see that they were longer than I was expecting after reading the reviews also all the sizes were clearly marked on each needle. they feel sturdy & nice & smooth, no snags or roughness at all. So far I have only tried out a couple of the sizes (2.5mm & 6mm), just to see what they handle like & they are lovely to knit with.I wanted to try using these as i suffer with chronic pain & find that my hands get cold very easily which causes more pain, I was advised to use wooden or plastic needles as they can help with hand temperature, when I looked into it further a lot of people in my situation recommend using the bamboo needles, I found that these could be pricey so when I spotted these, despite my suspicions I thought for the price it would be worth trying & I'm glad that I did. I would recommend these for anyone looking for a set.

Sally Brown
Sally Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality sound, 30 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Sally Brown (MP3 Download)
Quick easy download good quality sound. We play this at our karaoke disco & it sounds great

I Feel Love (Medley)
I Feel Love (Medley)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy download of quality song, 30 Sept. 2015
Quick easy download of clear quality song

Apache
Apache

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality song, 30 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Apache (MP3 Download)
Great tune, easy quick download nice and clear

One More Chance (Karaoke Version)
One More Chance (Karaoke Version)

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT a Karaoke track, 30 Sept. 2015
This was wrongly labeled it should be under 'Backing Tracks' rather than karaoke as you only get the music you do NOT get the lyrics on screen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8