Profile for Eternal Student > Reviews

Content by Eternal Student

Eternal Student (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dog Bark Collar with Vibration PetMania, No Bark Collar, NO SHOCK, Harmless and Humane, Training and Anti Bark Collar, 7 Progressive/Adjustable Levels
Offered by Rizvi&Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gadget!!!, 30 Aug. 2017
Absolutely genius device - worked within 24hrs!

Charlie: The dog who came in from the wild
Charlie: The dog who came in from the wild

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story of Love and Trust, 6 Aug. 2017
This was one of the most heart rendering accounts you could wish to read about the bond between a dog and its carer. Having had a rescue dog myself who previously lived on the streets in Spain, I was keen to read about how someone else managed with their dogs fear and mistrust of people. It was the most beautiful and informative book I could have chosen. It reduced me to tears and laughter whilst giving me hope that the bond is always building. By the end, I wasn't sure which I wanted to hug more, Lisa or my own dog!

Kozel Beer 500ml - 10 Bottles per pack
Kozel Beer 500ml - 10 Bottles per pack
Offered by Halusky Shop - Czech & Slovak Food & Drinks Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG this is the most gorgeous beer ever created. ..., 30 Mar. 2017
OMG this is the most gorgeous beer ever created. I had it for the first time in Vienna and was smitten! Since then I have looked everywhere, bit not available​ other than on-line. Gorgeous!!

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me :/, 28 Feb. 2016
I really wanted to like this book and resonate with it the same way that others have, but I found it a little bit difficult at times. Tolle's whole premise is around the ego and not letting it overtake or dictate our paths, which is brilliant, I'm totally with him here. However, he mentions, for example, the dying woman who became upset about a diamond ring that went missing which was previously her grandmothers and thought it had been stolen. Tolle then went on to describe how the woman became to realise that in the bigger scheme of things it made no difference and the woman then gave away many possessions and felt better for it. But surely if the ego is being massaged by the feeling of superiority from giving possession away, this this is contradictory. Also the book itself: Create a better earth is also appealing to our own egos and in the process making him huge amounts of cash, which enables him to have a nice lifestyle, possessions etc. I'm not knocking all of it by any means and there were some parts that I thought were very valid, I just struggled a little in places.

Quercetti Fascia Georello Toolbox Set
Quercetti Fascia Georello Toolbox Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Oct. 2015
Brilliant for our niece - she loves it!

Minetom Simple Flower Beading Round Head Flip Flop Shoes Flat Sandals ( Pink 1 UK 5.5 / EU 39 )
Offered by Buywell Soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous sandals but order a size bigger, 26 Oct. 2015
Order a larger size and you'll be fine :)

Glass Demijohn 1 Gallon With Airlock And Bung
Glass Demijohn 1 Gallon With Airlock And Bung

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 26 Oct. 2015
Fabulous!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described., 20 July 2015
The centre shows black coloured crystals - the one delivered was just painted with no crystals at all. It's okay for the cost.

Jeep Official Large Wheeled Bag - 5 Years Warranty! (34 Inch, Black/Aqua)
Jeep Official Large Wheeled Bag - 5 Years Warranty! (34 Inch, Black/Aqua)
Offered by Karabars UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, Lightweigh & Compact, 20 July 2015
Exactly as described - Fabulous!

Ruby Shoo Womens Gwyeneth Court Shoes 08533 Champagne 6 UK, 39 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Gwyeneth Court Shoes 08533 Champagne 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Gorgeous!, 20 July 2015
Absolutely gorgeous - I love them!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3