Profile for Sam > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nads 45g Hair Removal Nose Wax for Men and Women
Nads 45g Hair Removal Nose Wax for Men and Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Feb. 2016
I have this wax and it's honestly the best I've ever used.
I've even used to it to wax parts of my beard and also used it on my pores.
Awesome stuff. Love that it's not sticky afterwards

Vego Whole Hazelnut Chocolate Bar 150g (Pack of 6)
Vego Whole Hazelnut Chocolate Bar 150g (Pack of 6)
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars really tasty, 12 Dec. 2015
Delicious

Aspire Carbon Fibre Sub-Ohm Battery - NEWEST MODEL! In Stock Now! (Black)
Aspire Carbon Fibre Sub-Ohm Battery - NEWEST MODEL! In Stock Now! (Black)
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars good battery!!, 26 April 2015
I got one. Didn't get it from Amazon :( so paid a lot more for it.
Had it about 6 months now and it's still going okay

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable with Lighted Ends Braided 1.8 m / 6 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 15 April 2015
Lights up great. the heads are made of a hard rubber material so feels nice. The cable is smooth and feels good.

Impressed

NCTJ Teeline Gold Standard for Journalists: from Beginner to 100 Wpm with Essential Speed Building and Exam Practice
by Marie Cartwright

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT! Shorthand bible!, 15 Feb. 2015
Had this book just a week and already able to write most English longhand words. It is set out in such a simple way that anyone could learn it.

I would suggest taking time with the theory (Part one), making sure you understand everything and leaving speed until you have completed and fully understood this section, then move on to Part two that focuses on speed development.

My only issue with this book is the lack of passages in Part two, it would have been nice to have double or triple the amount of passages in there, and to aid reading Teeline, the english could have been left off. But that's just me.

Some people have reported issues with the CD. I had some issues with the CD too and there are some tracks missing but they are from the 120 WPM section so I am not so worried.

Fact is, if you have to learn Teeline or like me you just want to, this book covers everything.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best starter kit out there, 10 Feb. 2015
I have had this for months and apart from changing the coils, it works perfect. Never had an issue with it. good charge too. holds all day.

Teeline for Journalists
Teeline for Journalists
by Dawn Johnston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 6 Feb. 2015
Very worth while.
Will get you to where you need to be.

Eastpak Unisex Delegate Laptop Bags Shuffling Stars
Eastpak Unisex Delegate Laptop Bags Shuffling Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Had this for years...., 28 Nov. 2014
Still in good condition, still looks nice, cleans up well.

Considering its almost been 4 years, totally been worth it!!!

Ayan Colour Changing Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier
Ayan Colour Changing Aroma Diffuser & Humidifier
Offered by Rare Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing diffuser - a must buy for so many reasons, 28 Nov. 2014
Was given this as a gift and honestly, I have seen aromatherapy diffusers for sale up into the £60 - £100 range.
This gives out a really really nice vape and the colours are amazing, the water inside makes little patterns on the sides too.

It is really a great little machine. Very impressed.

10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm still fat., 24 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my bathroom scales.

Works fine, but I'm still as fat as the day I bought them to start my diet. Just in case anyone's interested.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3