Profile for Book worm > Reviews

Content by Book worm

Book worm

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass Book 4)
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2015
Fantastic book. Great addition to the series, can't wait as always for the next instalment.

Gama-Go Record Placemats, Multi-Color
Gama-Go Record Placemats, Multi-Color

3.0 out of 5 stars Look good but am going to have to replace as the ..., 13 Sept. 2015
Look good but am going to have to replace as the dust they attract is like nothing else and as soon as you clean them they look dirty again which is a shame.

Daewoo KOR6N9RR Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 20 L, 800 W - Red
Daewoo KOR6N9RR Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 20 L, 800 W - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but can't use it to microwave for any decent ..., 13 Sept. 2015
Looks great but can't use it to microwave for any decent length of time (e.g more than 5 mins) otherwise it turns itself off and gives up.

Huion H610 Pro Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet with Hot Keys Compatible with Windows Mac
Offered by HUION

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a graphic designer so use this professionally and it ..., 13 Sept. 2015
I'm a graphic designer so use this professionally and it works perfectly. The only thing I would say is the lead to plug it in could be a little longer but it hasn't really caused me any issues and compared to how short the Wacom lead is I can't really complain!

RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum
RapidLash Eye Lash Enhancing Serum

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 13 Sept. 2015
Used for 8 weeks every night only missing the occasional day (maybe 3 days in total) and have noticed no difference in the length or volume of my eye lashes what so ever. A waste of money. Maybe this only works if you have damaged your eyelashes in some way and are trying to grow them back, not sure it can do much to change your normal genetic length of your eyelashes.

Derma Roller Master Micro Needle System Skin Anti-Ageing Acne Stretch Marks Cellulite 1.0 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs time and not a miracle cure but it works, 6 Aug. 2015
There is no doubt that this works but it takes time. I have acne scars on my face that I wanted to get rid of, they are flat pink scars so I can only comment on the effectiveness of this product on those type of scars. I've used this for a few months and seen a reduction in my scars. It's slight though and not a miracle cure by any means but some of my lighter scars have almost gone and my darker ones faded slightly. It did make my face very dry in areas and the skin started to peel off which I guess was my skin repairing itself and shedding the old scarred skin. All in all I would recommend this, I have tried a few scaring screams and oils that have done absolutely nothing and this has worked far better.

We are the dreamers of dreams Typography Roald Dahl Quote Design iPhone 6 Hard Case Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Pixelated, 3 July 2015
Very poor quality writing, the text was pixelated and not gold as I assumed from the photo but an off yellow/orangey colour.

A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Thorns and Roses

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written with twists and turns, 30 Jun. 2015
Sarah J.Maas does it again. Beautifully written with twists and turns, loved the characters and the world she created. Can't wait for the next instalment!

FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings..., 26 Feb. 2015
Firstly I would like to say that I have mixed feelings about this product. Upon doing more research on the shampoo and conditioner and reading the product description on the nisim website it claims that when carrying out their studies the average length that people's hair grew extra a month more than their normal growth was 3mm. Now when the product costs £30 that means you are paying £10 for every 1mm of extra growth you get a month. Now you add this up over the course of a year and you get 3.6cm of extra growth a year for a measly £360 (at least going on the basis that the bottles last a month as stated).
Now onto how much it made MY hair grow. Now it clearly seems to be working very well for some people, otherwise there wouldn't be so many positive reviews. But I would be very curious to know how much their hair usually grew in one month and how accurate their measuring is. Now my hair is dyed platinum blonde and my natural colour is mousey brown so if my hair grows so much as 1mm I can see it. I dyed my hair right before I used this product so I could accurately see exactly how much it made my hair grow. Like many other reviews stated it made my hair extremely dry. This was however rectified by using my normal conditioner afterwards. After using this for one month and following the directions as stated my hair grew (drum roll please) ... exactly 1cm. Which is 0.25cm less than average let alone the inch a fair number of people are claiming to have got. I have very slow growing hair and I would say on average my hair grows about 0.75cm/1cm per month. So going by that I would say it did make my hair grow MARGINALLY longer than normal but was the result worth £30? For me no. Other people seem to have had better luck so by all means give it ago and draw your own conclusions, maybe you will have more luck than I did!

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 1)
Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read, 19 Oct. 2014
Loved it. I am yet to find fault with Suzanne's books. Great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4