Profile for vixen > Reviews

Content by vixen

vixen "vixenc" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Everything But (Tangled Web Series Book 2) (Rock Star Romance)
Everything But (Tangled Web Series Book 2) (Rock Star Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything but, 25 April 2013
I loved this story I'm soo glad it was a happy ever after. Enjoyed the journey they took to get there.

Obsession: Darkness Falls
Obsession: Darkness Falls

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 April 2013
Wow this book has everything, I loved it passionate, raw, love, emotional I did not expect that ending cannot wait for the next one. This is definitely a must read.

Forsaken (The Erotic Witness Series Book 2)
Forsaken (The Erotic Witness Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
This is the third series I've read by this author and wasn't disappointed, glad the ending was the way it was it just finished it off lovely, loved the characters and great story . - :-)

Vengeance (The Pirate Series #3)
Vengeance (The Pirate Series #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 11 April 2013
This is the second series I have read by Bec Botefuhr, and I definitely have not been disappointed, I absolutely loved it, I laughed , cried and was totally engrossed. This is definitely a must read series and the review with the 1 star was soooo wrong.

Never Have I Ever
Never Have I Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Never have I ever, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Never Have I Ever (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book , very steamy and emotional. Loved these characters and some parts were very hard hitting but all worked for a great book. Look forward to seeing some other books by this author.

Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)
Oliver's Hunger (Scanguards Vampires Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oooh, 1 April 2013
I've been waiting for this book for ages, now I've read it I'm not disappointed it was sooo good all the scanguards books are and now looking forward to the next one

Chief's Angel (Biker Rockstar Series Book 1)
Chief's Angel (Biker Rockstar Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg, 30 Mar. 2013
This series is the best loved all 3 books so emotional and hot and steamy. People have got to read them I really couldn't put them down and will definitely read them again and again.

Heart Song (Biker Rockstar Series Book 3)
Heart Song (Biker Rockstar Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Mar. 2013
Phoenix rockstar and heart song are amazing books I just couldn't put them down love the rollercoaster coaster ride between mischief and trav, laughed cried the lot. Can't wait to read chief and mandys story I know it's going to be great.

AIDEN'S BAYOU
AIDEN'S BAYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: AIDEN'S BAYOU (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, it is a great story and a very happy ending. I just couldn't put it down.

Blackbird (a Sometimes Never novella)
Blackbird (a Sometimes Never novella)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackbird, 9 Mar. 2013
Wish it was longer, filled the gap in sometimes never, really enjoyed it. Had me smiling from start to finish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4