Profile for matt > Reviews

Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot in A Tin
Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot in A Tin
by Smith Pamela Colman

5.0 out of 5 stars Tarot pack In a tin., 19 Aug. 2016
Good product ideal for handbag, perfect gift, I use this to boost my memory of symbols to enhance brain performance.

Beaphar FIPROtec Pipette for  Medium Dog,  Pack of 6
Beaphar FIPROtec Pipette for Medium Dog, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach are flea spot on treatment, 19 Aug. 2016
Beaphar fibro-tec flea spot on treatment Rrived on time, it does the job, thanks!

ZoonPark® Small Dog Collar,Bling Rhinestone Leather Collar for Small or Medium Puppy Cats Dogs (XXS, Black)
Offered by ZoonPark

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better design than he one with tight packed rows of ..., 18 Aug. 2016
Much better design than he one with tight packed rows of diamonties which dropped out. These seem to stay put, so far so good.

Deeply engraved solid brass 27mm circular pet tag
Deeply engraved solid brass 27mm circular pet tag
Offered by Engraving Studios

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog tag engraving by Engraving Studios Excellent, 18 Dec. 2015
Excellent product, the information contained is deeply engraved and doesn't wear off. I will always return when I need engraving.

Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot Deck
by Pamela Smith
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars radiant Rider Waite Tarot deck, 28 May 2014
I have been learning the Tarot in a class and this deck was the one we were working with, the pictures contain all the necessary information necessary for gleaning maximum information from its colours, symbols etc. I'm glad we worked with this deck and it's good for beginners.

The Essential Poodle (Essential Guide)
The Essential Poodle (Essential Guide)
by Howell Book House

5.0 out of 5 stars the Essential Poodle, 28 May 2014
I loved reading this book and looking over the pictures. I have 6 poodles and all the advice and help is invaluable I would come back to Amazon for sure.

The Toy & Miniature Poodle [With DVD] (Terra-Nova)
The Toy & Miniature Poodle [With DVD] (Terra-Nova)
by Janice Biniok

5.0 out of 5 stars The Toy and Miniature Poodle Book with DVD, 28 May 2014
I haven't watched the DVD yet but I've poured over the photos and spent time reading some of the chapters. I have 6 poodles and I find the information contained very helpful.

Poodle: A Comprehensive Guide to Owning and Caring for Your Dog (Comprehensive Owner's Guide)
by S. Meyer Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Poodle a comprehensive guide, 28 May 2014
I have 6 beloved poodles and this book is a must for advice about caring for my family I enjoyed reading it and pouring over its photos.

The Everything Poodle Book: A Complete Guide to Raising, Training, and Caring for your Poodle (Everything (Pets))
by Janine Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars The Everything Poodle book, 28 May 2014
I enjoyed reading my book. I have 6 poodles and I learn so many extra tips from this book which helps me with my daily care of my dogs.

Poodle: Standard, Miniature, & Toy (Dog Breed Handbooks)
Poodle: Standard, Miniature, & Toy (Dog Breed Handbooks)
by Bruce Fogle

5.0 out of 5 stars Poodle book, 28 May 2014
I have 6 poodles all different colours and I find these books add to my enjoyment of my dogs and I also learn so many tips from reading the book. I also love the pictures.