Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "peegee" (Lincolnshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Long Life Lamp Company 4 x R50 LED 5W E14 Replacment for Reflector R50 LED Light Bulb Energy saving

5.0 out of 5 stars They really are long lasting!, 28 Mar. 2016
I thought that these bulbs were rather expensive when I bought them, but they have now been in use for 2 years. Previous "cheap" bulbs used to last a few weeks. I am absolutely delighted with them and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Greens Cheesecake Mix - 6 x 259gm
Greens Cheesecake Mix - 6 x 259gm
Offered by Sweet Addicts

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 24 Nov. 2015
This cheesecake mix is as good as it's always been. I've been using them
for a few years. Very easy to make and delicious to eat!

2014 Newest THL T6 Pro 5.0" Android 4.4 Unlocked 3G Smartphone -- IPS Touch Screen MT6592M Octa-Core 1.4GHz GSM/WCDMA Dual SIM Card Dual Standby Mobile Phone 1GB RAM 8GB ROM GPS OTA WIFI Phablet (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone at a great price!, 29 Mar. 2015
I am really happy with this phone. I find the display to be excellent. I should mention that my previous phone (Cubot) would hardly receive a signal in my home, (I live in a village in the middle of nowhere) but this receives a very good signal. Battery life far superior to previous phones. I did download a free battery optimizer from the play store which has improved battery life. The unit itself feels well made. My only criticism would be that it took me three quarters of an hour to insert the sim and memory cards with the aid of a large magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers. But then I am clappin' on a bit! All in all, a great phone at a great price

Invero® Slim Fit Leather Tablet Case Cover with Stand Feature for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Inch GT-P3110, GT-P3100 Includes Screen Protector & Stylish Stylus Pen (Red)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 29 Mar. 2015
Very pleased with this case. It's well made and protects the tablet well. It is designed so that all controls remain easily accessible. I suppose my only gripe would be that when using it in "stand up" mode it is too vertical with no adjustment - but that really is only a minor niggle. All in all a great piece of kit that's value for money.

Fat Chance
Fat Chance

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Fat Chance (Kindle Edition)
I have read a few of Nick's books and mostly enjoyed them. Sadly, I am half way through "Fat Chance" and I'm giving up on it. I haven't found it even mildly amusing or interesting.

Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener - White
Culinare One Touch Automatic Can Opener - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly I don't feel that I can recommend this item, 19 July 2014
Not very impressed with this item. It's called "One Touch" but it requires one press of the button to start it and another one to stop it. Not a big deal as I can just summon up the strength for that second press! ;-)
It is also very, very noisy. I've only had it a short time but I now have to "help" it open a tin because it can's seem to manage it all on its own. Sadly I don't feel that I can recommend this item.

UltraFire 7W CREE Q5 LED ZOOMABLE Flashlight Torch Lamp 14500 + Charger SA3
UltraFire 7W CREE Q5 LED ZOOMABLE Flashlight Torch Lamp 14500 + Charger SA3

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value IMO, 10 May 2014
I am very happy with this torch as It is the brightest one I've ever owned. Build quality pretty good - although the on/off button could be improved, I believe. I like the fact that it is supplied with 2 batteries and charger. I also like the fact that it is small enough to carry in a pocket. Overall I would recommend this product.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Happy, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my Nokia Lumia which works well in my home. When the Cubot arrived, I took the sim card out of the Nokia and popped it into the Cubot. Sadly, it will not pick up a signal in my home - which is where I use it most. Like many people I have owned quite a few mobile phones and this is the only one that won't work in my home. I would suggest that if the phone signal in your area is not too strong, don't buy this phone.

I am very happy with the other features on the phone and I think the display is superb.

Wordpress for Beginners: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Own Wordpress Site in Record Time, Starting from Zero! (Webmaster Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wordpress for beginners is brilliant!, 12 Aug. 2013
I struggled with wordpress for a long time. I read tutorials on the internet but to no avail. Then I came across this book. Thank goodness I did! Worth every penny! I would recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with wordpress.

JUST BORIS: A Tale of Blond Ambition
JUST BORIS: A Tale of Blond Ambition

5.0 out of 5 stars Boris for PM? NO thanks!, 13 Dec. 2012
I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. It is well written and the amount of research, quite astounding! Try counting the acknowledgements at the end. I like the style of writing and I learned a great deal about the man. Devious, cunning, sly, ambitious but, I feel, dangerous. Definitely would not want to see him reach the highest office in the land.

Page: 1 | 2