Profile for crono99 > Reviews

2 X H1 HALOGEN HEADLAMP BULB 448 12V 55W P14.5s 10mm
2 X H1 HALOGEN HEADLAMP BULB 448 12V 55W P14.5s 10mm
Offered by Bargainbitz

4.0 out of 5 stars They work fine., 26 Oct. 2013
They are light bulbs, they work as they should. It is early days but they seem to be lasting just as long as the normal Philps bulbs I had used previously and no obvious difference in the light they give. Our local car shop is charging around 15 Euro for one Philips H1 bulb which on the bad roads around here only last about 6 to 9 months so these are a major saving. I bought 10, 1 was dud on arrival, but given the price I am still happy with them and I'd buy again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent performance from these new headphones., 26 Oct. 2013
Bought to replace my old Wharfedale headphones which have finally fallen apart after more than 40 years use. Having read the reviews I expected these to be good though allowing for inflation over 40 years they cost considerably less in real terms than the Wharfedales. I would have been happy if the sound was as good - it is better! Quite an improvement in clarity and somewhat more volume too. About the same comfort to wear as the old ones, though fractionally heavier. The earpads could perhaps do with being a bit bigger to go round my big ears. A very happy customer, definitely recommend these.

WordPerfect Office 12  (Home Edition)
WordPerfect Office 12 (Home Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fulll product for a give-away price., 28 July 2013
I have been a Word-Perfect user for over 20 years. Much prefer it to MS Word. I have been using release 6 until recently but unfortunately was having big problems with printer drivers, WP did not properly support the never drivers for modern printers. So I was looking out for an upgrade when I found this ad. Easy upgrade and rel 12 has solved all the printer problems. Very happy. Packaging could have been a bit better - the box had suffered a bit of crushing in the post - but no harm done to the contents.

WD 250GB Ide 7200 Rpm 8MB Internal Hard Drive- Caviar Blue
WD 250GB Ide 7200 Rpm 8MB Internal Hard Drive- Caviar Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 28 July 2013
New hard disk for my 6 year old Notebook as the original just did not provide sufficient space for all my photo's etc.
Installed 8 months ago and is working fine, no problems. The higher spin speed (7200 vs 5600) and the larger onboard cache (8MB vs 4MB) have between them speeded up Windows nicely as a by-product. Windows was taking about 6 mins to startup and is now taking about 2 mins - big improvement.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, good value, 28 July 2013
Seems to be a good quality cable. In constant use (Satellite box to TV) for a year at time of writing review and no problems. Much better price than our local electrical/TV shop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product at a good price., 28 July 2013
It's a Champion spark plug - It works properly and does the job just as it should. The problems I have had starting my big petrol strimmer are finally resolved. The only reason it did not get 5 stars is that I'm not going to say I 'love' a spark plug! Good price, less than a third of the local shop.

Eunicell 20 Batteries Blister pack AG13, G13, SR44, LR44, A76, V13GA, PX76A, 357
Offered by Phoenix Power Equipment Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Work and a really good price., 25 Jun. 2013
Perhaps don't last quite as long as the more expensive ones, but the 'price/performance' ratio is much better. Would buy again.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Better reception than the old one which cost more!, 25 Jun. 2013
Having replaced the old LNB (a single) with this quad we get better reception than the old one ever gave. We now have two satalite boxes running (one with 2 leads) and still have a spare outlet, the main reason for upgrading.
Only complaint with it is that the four outlet ports are much too close together in the base, very fittly to fit the connectors and the waterproof rubber boots won't fit on at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 18, 2014 4:04 PM BST

Humax Foxsat HDR 500GB Freesat HD Digital TV Recorder (Requires Satellite Dish) (Old model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with our new receiver., 25 Jun. 2013
Vast improvement over the old system of separate receiver and recorder which was a pain to set up multiple timed recordings. This makes it a dream, all we now need is sufficient time to watch all the recordings we make. Great box, if buying again would probably go for the version with the bigger disk but otherwise a great buy..

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves her new Kenwood!, 25 Jun. 2013
Great buy. Well worth replacing the old one which had done 43 years heavy duty in a family kitchen and was getting rather noisy. I even managed to sell the old one for spares to a neighbour with a similar machine. If the new one gives just half the service we'll be happy with it. Great going so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4