Profile for Mark Weston > Reviews

Content by Mark Weston

Mark Weston (UK)

OnePlus 3 / One Plus 3 Screen Protector INVISIBLE Front Shield Military Grade Protection Exclusive to ACE CASE
Offered by Ace Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with this purchase, 5 Sept. 2017
Disappointed with this purchase. Had a One Plus One phone and the screen saver I had for that was excellent. You could hardly tell it was on. I've now bought a new One Plus Three and fitted this one. I followed the instructions to the letter but after three days, there are still unsightly bubbles and the screen saver is lifting at the edges. It looks cheap and nasty. Fortunately it peels off quite easily, so I'll be buying a different make.

Tone Tee T-shirt - (XXLarge, White)
Tone Tee T-shirt - (XXLarge, White)
Offered by High Street TV

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointed with this product, 3 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Tone Tee T-shirt (Apparel)
Really disappointed with this product. Appears to make very little difference. It's tight, as it has to be but very uncomfortable under the armpits (T - shirt style). Vest style might be a bit more comfortable to wear under another shirt perhaps. Don't like it at all. Looks great on the TV ads but it just doesn't do the job. It's going back.

Vktech New Portable tape cassette player and voice recorder with Earphone
Vktech New Portable tape cassette player and voice recorder with Earphone

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 3 Nov. 2013
I know this is a very cheap machine but I at least expected it to work.
I just wanted something for voice recording to help me learn my lines in a play, so I wasn't expecting the sound quality to be particularly good.
Unfortunately I am returning it as it simply doesn't work, full stop.
The buttons on the stop won't stay down, so you can't actually record anything.
I've tried holding them down as I speak but you just hear a loud buzz when you play the tape back and a whisper of
what you've recorded if you put your ear right up to the speaker.
The third time I tried to play anything back, it tried to chew up the tape and I just managed to rescue it.
A total waste of money.

Myrmidons Of Melodrama
Myrmidons Of Melodrama

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 13 Jun. 2008
This review is from: Myrmidons Of Melodrama (Audio CD)
Why these girls didn't have greater success in the UK is beyond me. They were the most unique of the 'girl groups' era. Not for them the frilly sparkly frocks, bouffant hairdos and sickly sweet love songs. These girls were the bad girls - very street wise. They weren't called 'myrmidons of melodrama' for nothing - someone said that no -one could break your heart like Mary Weiss! Just listen especially to 'I Can Never Go Home Anymore', a top five hit in the States. This CD is especially great as it contains the original stereo mixes of a number of their hits (unlike the earlier issued version of this album). These girls were before their time. A great album!