Profile for Lisbeth Pepper > Reviews

Content by Lisbeth Pepper

Lisbeth Pepper (East Sussex)

Nivea for Men Anti-Perspirant Silver Protect 4x250m
Nivea for Men Anti-Perspirant Silver Protect 4x250m
Offered by Emaan Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 12 Sept. 2015
Does what it says on the tin!

Fool's Assassin (Fitz and the Fool, Book 1)
Fool's Assassin (Fitz and the Fool, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly gripping, 12 Sept. 2015
Absolutely brilliant! If you love the fantasy genre you cannot fail to love this book. Robin is a fantastic weaver of plots and her characters live in your memory ever after. I have just read this book a second time in preparation for Book 2 which I am just about to start. I actually feel a sense of emptiness when I have finished her books of which I have read 12 now. If you are new to Robin Hobb then do start at the beginning, I promise it will enable you to enjoy so much more knowing all the background stories. These are listed on line.

Braun Face 810 Women's Facial Epilator and Facial Cleansing Brush Electric Hair Removal

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry not for me, 12 Sept. 2015
Sorry didn't like this product. Hurts to use around the top lip in my experience

WMA Wine Red Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Offered by BabyTENS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 12 Sept. 2015
Absolutely fit for purpose but I also use it for toiletries etc when packing to go away. I have two.
A very useful product

Empty Pump Nail Varnish Remover Bottle Dispenser Acetone And Acetone Free.
Empty Pump Nail Varnish Remover Bottle Dispenser Acetone And Acetone Free.

1.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion...., 12 Sept. 2015
Totally useless. Does not pump at all. There seemed to be no hole for liquid to get onto the circular bowl. I assumed you had to remove a tiny bit of raised plastic which I did, but it still didn't work

The Book of Life: (All Souls 3) (All Souls Trilogy)
The Book of Life: (All Souls 3) (All Souls Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth waiting for, 5 Aug. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this third book of the trilogy. It was a riveting read and every bit as good as the first two.

Stairways to Heaven
Stairways to Heaven
by Lorna Byrne

3.0 out of 5 stars food for thought, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Stairways to Heaven (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this book but not as much as Angels in my Hair, but look forward with interest to her future books

Stott Pilates: Core Challenge [DVD]
Stott Pilates: Core Challenge [DVD]
Dvd ~ Stott Pilates

5.0 out of 5 stars hard work, 16 Aug. 2011
A yogi for 40 years I thought I would try pilates mainly for core strength. I was very impressed and continue to regularly use this DVD. It is very tough though, and you definitely need experience, so not for someone new to exercise. You are encouraged to have used the easier levels first, but have been unable to obtain these DVDs? A great core strength workout.

XTend Barre: Ballet Workout [DVD]
XTend Barre: Ballet Workout [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars x-tend barre:ballet workout, 5 Jun. 2011
quite fast so not suitable for somebody not used to exercise, but otherwise it's very good. One negative, for me, is that you can only pick one section to do at a time and then go back to the menu for the next. Much better to be able to select one/two/three items or whatever so that you can just get on with it and not keep going back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2011 8:13 AM BST

Awakening the Spine: The Stress-free New Yoga that Works with the Body to Restore Health, Vitality and Energy
by Vanda Scaravelli

4.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTMENT? SURELY NOT!, 16 Aug. 2006
As a practicing yogi of more than 40 years and the owner of many many books on yoga, I found this book a true delight. No it is not helpful if you wish to learn/improve asanas, but what a beautiful book! Full of inspirational text and wonderful photographs. A very worthy addition to my library.