Profile for Kev > Reviews

Kev

Grit Scooters Elite MY1314 Pro Scooter - Black/Purple
Grit Scooters Elite MY1314 Pro Scooter - Black/Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding customer service, 13 Jun. 2014
Bought this scooter for my son, he loves it. He's 13, into going fast & doing tricks on 1/2 pipes, grinding through town & generally trying to break every bone in his body whilst enjoying this scooter. Its light/sturdy/fast and rugged, ideal for the abuse he has given it in the past few days. He has owned & broken many £60-80 scooters & i was reluctant to pay £130 for this one......however the quality is superb & i would recommend it to anyone on the buy good buy once principal.
The company also has by far the best customer service i have experienced on Amazon over the years. I live in Germany & there was an issue with the UK courier & delivery, the company rang me that day & we arranged alternate arrangements over the phone which they funded. As an added bonus they chucked in some freebies for my son (bands/stickers etc) even though the delivery date wasn't delayed.
I will buy from these guys again without hesitation and will be recommending my siblings do the same for their children also.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ski base layer sorted, 28 Feb. 2014
bought for wife
size guide accurate
she was toasty when on slopes so cant grumble
decent garment @ a decent price, swiftly dispatched by seller.....what more can I say?

Five Seasons Superman Men's Thermal Base Layer - Black, Medium
Five Seasons Superman Men's Thermal Base Layer - Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars base layer bargain, 28 Feb. 2014
bought this for my 17yr old kids 3rd skiing trip, he loved it due to the loose nature of the fit compared to other models/make.

no complaints, product seems built to last

Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Zip Baselayer - Black, X-Large
Berghaus Men's Essential Long Sleeve Zip Baselayer - Black, X-Large
Offered by Trekkers UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy shirt, 28 Feb. 2014
quality product as expected from manufacturer.

sizing is really good, I'm xl and this xl fitted a treat.

paid less than a tenner for it so was never going to slate this purchase but would have had no qualms paying double that amount

Avantree Jogger Pro Sweat Proof Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Running Headphones with Microphone / Wireless Bluetooth Headset for Sports, Running, Gym, Jogger, Exercise with 12 hours Music Time - Black
Offered by AvantreeDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Feb. 2014
These earphones are different to others as they are held together with wire instead of the solid bar like other types.
I've only used them a couple of times in the gym, no problems as yet.
Don't feel the most secure on ears when first using but mines have yet to fall out whilst on treadmill so looks promising for the future.

Had no problems with connectivity and had my phone approx, 8m away whilst working out, simple to use.

Ear plugs vary by size which is ok but could do with another few options in the pack.

overall I'm happy with this purchase
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2014 11:09 PM BST

Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 20 lt
Berghaus Twentyfourseven Backpack - Jet Black, 20 lt

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal day bag, 5 Feb. 2014
bought this bag only few days ago to use whilst on bike/skiing due to its small overall size. I have used it whilst cycling so far.
its ideal, few stash pockets/pouches inside for liitle items, camelback reservoir with hole for tube.
thin profile when worn, if you need a bigger bag than this whilst conducting any sports then you are simply carrying too much extra equipment

Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black M
Berghaus Mens Spectrum Warm Fleece Glove Black M
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gloves, 3 Feb. 2014
I've owned a pair of these gloves for 4 years (paid lot more for them back then £30, and would pay the same again) cant fault them in any way. I wear these daily in the winter months in Germany where temperatures are often in the minus for weeks on end.
I've worn them on 2 skiing holidays as they also stay warm when wet.
They stretch over time but my large set are still exactly that albeit slightly looser around the fingers.
These are such a good glove I have just bought both my kids a set for our next skiing trip as they're hands are now big enough to own a set.
Buy these gloves, I assure you that you will not be disappointed.
I have also washed and dried these gloves with no side effects to shape/warmth/stitching

Suzy Smith Women's Missini Handbag Raspberry ZB002968PY
Suzy Smith Women's Missini Handbag Raspberry ZB002968PY

4.0 out of 5 stars Brownie points for me ;), 28 Jan. 2014
Ordered this bag for the long haired general, had problems with delivery prior to xmas 2013, Amazon sorted it out and gave me it for the Black Friday price I initially paid for it in Dec so was very happy with service.
Wife loves the bag, fits all the garbage that women seem to carry about with them.....eg Kitchen sink etc
She said I did good as lots of colours mean goes with all sorts of outfits/jackets.....gents keep that in the back of your mind, I've been sorted out in kind for this ;)

Adult Deluxe Muscle Batman The Dark Knight Rises Costume. Perfect to be a Superhero in - Medium
Offered by Party4Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Batman, 8 April 2013
The photo really good representation of item. I bought this for my 16yr old son and he thought it was brilliant.
It is a classy looking item when compared to other suits I have seen people wearing at parties.
Only negative point is that it should come with black gloves to complete the look.