Profile for Carole Nash > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HMILYDYK Simple Chain 925 Sterling Silver Plated Bracelet Rope Ball Drop Bangle
HMILYDYK Simple Chain 925 Sterling Silver Plated Bracelet Rope Ball Drop Bangle
Offered by HMILYDYK

1.0 out of 5 stars This was broken when it arrived - can't be bothered ..., 7 May 2016
This was broken when it arrived - can't be bothered to return it, so I've thrown it in the bin.

LADIES STRETCH TROUSERS PACK OF 2 BOOTLEG STRETCH RIBBED TROUSERS BLACK SIZE 8-26 (12, BLACK REGULAR (30
Offered by celeb look

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit beautifully and are soooooo comfortable, 7 May 2016
These are such a bargain! I'm 5ft 10 and the long length are plenty long enough. You wash them and they dry really quickly and don't need ironing. They fit beautifully and are soooooo comfortable. I wear them for work, they keep their shape on the busiest of days. Highly recommended - in fact, all my colleagues have bought them!

Wicked Beyond Belief: The Hunt for the Yorkshire Ripper (Text Only)
Wicked Beyond Belief: The Hunt for the Yorkshire Ripper (Text Only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., 6 Jun. 2015
The Yorkshire Ripper - all you need to know in one book! This story played out when I was a teenager, when he murdered another woman, there were pages and pages of news in the press and I was gripped with fear and read every detail. This book gives you a VERY detailed analysis of the whole investigation, it's absolutely fascinating and I couldn't put it down. What gripped me most was that he really should have been caught before and when he was eventually caught, it was purely by chance - how difficult was it to police without computers, it doesn't bear thinking about. At the end of the book there's actually a transcript of his police interview where he confesses everything, it's enormously chilling. Highly recommend.

RODFATHER - fishing godfather parody, mafia, italian, sicilian Mens T Shirt
RODFATHER - fishing godfather parody, mafia, italian, sicilian Mens T Shirt
Offered by Ice-Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend it - excellent fit, 6 Jun. 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend, he's into carp fishing. He absolutely loves this T-Shirt and wears it all the time, not just for fishing! I'm about to go and purchase him a new one, he's worn it to death and ripped it but he's still wearing it. In fact, I'll buy him two! Recommend it - excellent fit, good quality, quick delivery, happy boyfriend - what's not to like!

Beyond Evil - Inside the Twisted Mind of Ian Huntley
Beyond Evil - Inside the Twisted Mind of Ian Huntley

5.0 out of 5 stars a devious and wicked man who was interviewed during the search and played the concerned volunteer with that sad look on his face, 6 Jun. 2015
This was such a tragic story played out in the media. I sat glued to my TV hoping and praying they'd find these two little girls alive and well. It wasn't to be, they died at the hands of Ian Huntley, a devious and wicked man who was interviewed during the search and played the concerned volunteer with that sad look on his face. This book takes you into the mind of Ian Huntley - and a fascinating mind it is, there's a lot more to his story than was ever told and you'll find it here in this book. There's also an insight into Maxine Carr. Read this book and you'll see them both in a different light.

Tammy [DVD] [2014]
Tammy [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Melissa McCarthy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Melissa McCarthy is brilliant! I had to buy this DVD as my ..., 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Tammy [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Melissa McCarthy is brilliant! I had to buy this DVD as my boyfriend wouldn't go to the cinema to see it with me because it was a 'girl film' tut! However, am delighted I did because I've watched it loads of times and never get bored with it! He's even watched it with me a couple of times hahaha! She's her usual hilarious self, but she's also a bit of a saddo loser in this film but you literally love her and want her to overcome adversity. Also stars Susan Saranden as you've never seen her before - well worth the money!

The Stranger Beside Me
The Stranger Beside Me

5.0 out of 5 stars am delighted he met a suitable end in the death chamber, 6 Jun. 2015
Lots of details in this book, written by Ann Rule, who must have been 'surprised' to find out her friend was a serial killer! I read a lot of books about serial killers, but this one frightened the life out of me, I was locking windows and doors when I was alone and looking over my shoulder when I was out walking! Ted Bundy - yikes, am delighted he met a suitable end in the death chamber. Excellent read!

Harold Shipman - Prescription For Murder: The true story of Dr Harold Frederick Shipman

5.0 out of 5 stars Have left this one on my Kindle to read again - would recommend it highly, 6 Jun. 2015
Oh Dr Harold Shipman - we all read about this one in the papers, we all formed an opinion - I remember thinking that he couldn't possibly have murdered people, he was a respectable doctor. This book takes you into the dark mind of Shipman and the investigation that lead to his arrest, which of course left me in no doubt of his guilt. Have left this one on my Kindle to read again - would recommend it highly.

Killing For Company: Case of Dennis Nilsen
Killing For Company: Case of Dennis Nilsen

5.0 out of 5 stars I love a good book about a serial killer - call ..., 6 Jun. 2015
I love a good book about a serial killer - call me old fashioned. This one in particular was absolutely fascinating, packed with lots of detail and facts, and a book that makes you really think about what motivated Dennis Nilsen and actually, how these lonely misfits function in the world, going unnoticed with hardly any friends and carrying this dark secret. I highly recommend this book.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband  - Black, Large
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Large
Offered by Zeto UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Fitbit Charge HR - it's motivated me to ..., 6 Jun. 2015
Love this Fitbit Charge HR - it's motivated me to get up off my fat bottom and get moving, and who could ask for more! The dashboard on both my phone and laptop are brilliant, with so much information packed in, it keeps me amused for hours. You can add complete strangers as friends and challenge them with daily, weekly or weekend challenges. I love seeing how my exercise effects my heart rate, I love seeing my sleep patterns. One warning - you will get seriously addicted, I've been running up and down the stairs at almost midnight just to meet my daily targets and I've been running on the spot frantically trying to win a challenge. One word: FABULOUS!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3