Profile for Anthony2014 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Northern Torches
Northern Torches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read brilliant book, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Northern Torches (Kindle Edition)
This book is a good example of how one should never lose hope. With being put in extreme conditions, the English slaves managed to overcome they fear and keep on fighting for their freedom. And what was even more fascinating is that even in their miserable conditions a sparkle of love was ignited and made the story even more intriguing.

Money Flow (Money Flow Universe Book 1)
Money Flow (Money Flow Universe Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 25 Nov. 2013
A really dramatic and cold-hearted book, From the first few pages, in the conversation inside the Town Garden you get a taste of what's to come - Martin is obsessed with money and power and is not afraid to travel the long and dangerous road to get it. The thing I liked most is no many how many times he ends up in a dead end he uses unique resourcefulness and manages to continue forward!

DragonMan - Face Of The Unknown
DragonMan - Face Of The Unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow What A Great Book, 22 Nov. 2013
Wow this book is really great. I really loved the story I would go as far as saying it is now one of my favourite books.one of the things I really like was how quick the action started in the book it was on the first few pages you get a real feel for what's happening.

The way the author has written this book is beautifully done you just want to read more and more I enjoyed every page. The story line is really well written and the author really gets your imagination going. I felt like I was really there with all the characters.

The direction the story line takes you on is truly exciting and the suspense of the story is great. The pending realization of an apocalyptic disaster that the main characters face makes for a really exciting story and a joy to read I love this type of story I could read books like this for hours.

I did not expect this book to be as good as it was I was thinking it was like a science fiction book but I was truly amazed at how the book progressed into a thriller with a bit of science fiction and mystery rolled into one book which creates a very interesting story.

I hope there is more to come from this author because they have a real talent of making every page very easy to read which keeps you reading for hours. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves science fiction or apocalyptic style books or thrillers this is a great story and I'm glad I downloaded this book

The Model's Bible & Global Modeling Agency Contact List - An Insider's Guide on How to Break into the Fashion Modeling Industry

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Mine Of Info On Being A Model, 17 Nov. 2013
This book is a gold mine of information if you are looking into being a model. The book is beautifully written and very easy to understand. I got this eBook just looking for a little bit of information on being a model and I was truly amazed at the amount of information that I found.

The book really goes into detail about the topic's which helps you really understand how things work in the model industry. This book breaks down all the different types of work you can get as a model which helps you decide on where you should start your modeling career and gives you great advice on what to do and what not to do. One of the parts I found most helpful and interesting was the part on how to interact with the model agencies and it gives you great advice on how to handle the people you are dealing with.

Casting is one of the things I did want to learn about and this book goes in to so much detail that I fully understood everything I was reading. The thing that got me about casting was how to act when you went in there do you act like you think they want you to or do you just be yourself? Well this book tells you and gives you great advice on how to present yourself to them in a positive way.

Another thing that worried me about modeling was the scams out there and not falling into their traps. This book reassured me that there are very easy ways to avoid them and pick out the good from the bad. The other great thing about this book is the Global Top Model Agencies List which includes all the contact details of all the best modeling agencies in the world.

This book is a fantastic place to start your modeling career. The information in this eBook is perfect and very easy to read with great advice on the world of fashion. You really get a sense of the author's achievements and experiences. All in all a must have eBook if you are looking into being a model.

The Jewolic: Conundrums of a Half-Jew - a humorous romp through religious ambivalence.
by Ritch Gaiti

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story I Loved It, 3 Nov. 2013
I love this book it's one of the best short story's I have ever read. I'm not really a religious person but the idea of two religions living side by side has always interested me and this book truly gave me a massive insight into how different religious get on in the same family. This story is so funny and the story line is very moving. The writer has a great ability to keep you reading and get you really engaged in the story. The book touches on some very interesting ideas the way the character is coming to terms with both religions and deciding which one to follow if any is really an amazing and heart-warming story. The relationship glebe has with is grandmother is great the way they get on together reminds me a little about my own grandmother and when she get taken from him his life is really affected by her death. I read all this book in the same read it only took my 2 hours I could not put it down. All I want to really say about this book is that you will enjoy every page as I did. I recommend this book to everyone even if you are not really a religious person like me the book is still a great read and I think you will be surprised how much you will enjoy reading this book. The author has done an amazing job at writing this book IV have not come across a book so well written in a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3