Profile for Lainey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me
Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be me - Glen Campbell, 27 April 2016
A nice little album, I bought it because of the track 'gentle on my mind' by the Band Perry. Rest of the tracks are nice too

Satya Nag Champa Incense Sticks 15 gms
Satya Nag Champa Incense Sticks 15 gms
Offered by ZOVATO

5.0 out of 5 stars Satya Nag Champa incense sticks, 17 Mar. 2016
Excellent, arrived on time, great value

MUSICARES TRIBUTE TO CAROLE KING / VARIOUS
MUSICARES TRIBUTE TO CAROLE KING / VARIOUS
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars tribute to Carole king dvd, 2 Dec. 2015
This is a fantastic tribute, saw it on tv first. Some of the artists put there own interpretations on the songs. I especially liked Pinks version of Far Away.

12 pcs (3x4) E-Cron® Toothbrush heads. Philips Sonicare DiamondClean White Replacement. Fully Compatible With The Following Philips Electric ToothBrush Models: DiamondClean, FlexCare, FlexCare Platinum, FlexCare(+), HealthyWhite, 2 Series, EasyClean and PowerUp.
Offered by E-Cron Europe

I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy
I've Been A Bad, Bad Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been a bad bad boy, 27 Aug. 2015
I have always loved this track and saw Paul Jones twice last year with the Manfreds and of course he sang it. It doesn't seem to be on any cds, so I decided to buy it as a single on my kindle. It is lovely to be able to listen to it anytime.

Gospel Songs and Prayers - Music of the Spirit - Videos
Gospel Songs and Prayers - Music of the Spirit - Videos

1.0 out of 5 stars gospel songs and prayers, 20 July 2015
This app did not work so not impressed with it!!

Knock-Knock
Knock-Knock

1.0 out of 5 stars knock, knnock, 3 July 2015
This review is from: Knock-Knock (App)
This did not work on my kindle!

1M Micro USB Data Cable Charger Compatible For Nokia Lumia 535 735 830 530
1M Micro USB Data Cable Charger Compatible For Nokia Lumia 535 735 830 530
Offered by TOP BRANDZ

5.0 out of 5 stars 1M Micro USB cable compatable, 27 Jun. 2015
Haven't used cable yet,but, it fits my phone, Lumia 535 so, it should be ok.

The Very Best Of Diana Krall
The Very Best Of Diana Krall

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 May 2015
Fantastic cd really easy to listen to. This is my first Diana Krall cd she has a superb voice

**2 x Pairs** Clip-On Driving Glasses - Safer Driving In All Weather - Improved Day & Night Vision - Lightweight & Scratch Resistant
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

4.0 out of 5 stars These glasses are really good for driving at night, 24 May 2015
These glasses are really good for driving at night, as I have glaucoma it really helps, all white lights turn yellow so the glare is much less especially on the motorway

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8