Profile for Taegan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pretty Lip Liner Pencil - Pack of 3
Pretty Lip Liner Pencil - Pack of 3
Offered by WHOLESALE PRICE DEALS

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, but will invest in more expensive brands next time., 21 April 2015
I use lipliner around my lips and also fill in with them to get a very matte look. I bought these for the price and the fact they have a sharpener! The 3 colours are ok. The plum is the best and my favourite the pink is VERY pale I can barely see it (i actually thought that it was the nude shade) and the nude is nice but is abit more brown?
They are also abit hard aswell.
Overall they are good value for money the colours Im not keen on except for one.
I wont buy again but dont regret buying them.

Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception, 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception, 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time, 6 Jan. 2015
I used these last year. I had a miscarriage end april beginning of may then started taking these end july through august and got pregnant straight away. had a very healthy baby girl and had an easy pregnancy and birth. its not 8 months later and we are trying again. I remembered that I used these so are using them again. used mid way through my last cycle. HOWEVER it did make my cycle very long was 2 weeks late for peiod and eventually it came. Not sure if this is due to the pills or the fact ive been under alot of stress. However I have started them again today as I belive these helped me last time. If I don't get pregnant this month I will swich to seven seas conception pills.

Fisher-Price 'Ocean Wonders' Soothe & Glow Seahorse (Pink)
Fisher-Price 'Ocean Wonders' Soothe & Glow Seahorse (Pink)
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all new mums and dads!, 1 Sept. 2014
I used this for the first time tonight my 17 week old baby girl is a good sleeper anyway but sometimes she gets that tired she wont sleep and she huffs and puffs and cries. So i used this and after 10 min she was flat out. I put it on the lower sound but honestly this is amazing cant belive i went 3 months with no sleep when I could have got this!!!

Graco Mirage Plus Travel System (Black)
Graco Mirage Plus Travel System (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what a pram should do!, 22 Aug. 2014
I bought this as it was cheap and you got so many bits with it. Its easy to fold and the car seat is east to put in. However even though it is easy to steer if you speed walk or jog the wheels go all over the place ! Its also a very clunky prM not very elegant like the oyster or icandy prams (which are double the price) this pram does the job you get from a - b no problem. I rate it only 3 due to its un steady wheels and overall appearance also the bat on the car seat you hold to carry it is in an awkward position so its hard carrying a weighty baby !

Spring Breakers [DVD] [2013]
Spring Breakers [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Vanessa Hudgens

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film!!! Cant get enough!, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Spring Breakers [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Was very surprised by this film. Was thinking it was going to be something of an american pie type film. Its on another level! Amazing film!!! Credits to james franco and the amazing music in the film. I watched it on sky and then HAD to buy the DVD. Its far too under rated! Best film by far of 2013, cant believe iv just seen it . I am also a woman just people know it doesn't just appeal to men.

Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes, Pack of 12 - 768 Wipes
Pampers Fresh Clean Baby Wipes, Pack of 12 - 768 Wipes

3.0 out of 5 stars Irritated babies skin, 14 Aug. 2014
I bought a few of these and i like but dont love them. Main reason i like them is because they are thick and one wipe goess a long way so last longer. However these irritated my babies skin like mad. She does have VERY sensitive skin anyway. But i noticed they had alchol and fragrence in them. So would not recommend to babies with sensitivs skin

Lamaze Mittens the Kitten
Lamaze Mittens the Kitten

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 month old LOVES these. She giggles at ..., 8 Aug. 2014
My 3 month old LOVES these. She giggles at it and tries to grab it. I admit the cat doesnt have many features compared to other lamaze toys but my little girl loves it :-)

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 260 ml/9fl oz Decorated Feeding Bottles - Pink, Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bottle Out There!!!, 8 Aug. 2014
My daughter was on these from day 1 and shes never had wind or colic. Brilliant and easy to clean and cute design. A MUST buy!!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful! Encourages young babies to play!, 4 Aug. 2014
I bought this for my 3 month old daughter. I thought at £9.99 was really cheap for something which can be £15! Anyway my little girl loves it. She smiles giggles and tries to grab it and its the first toy which she has actually tried to put if in her mouth. I would recomend this to all mums and dads! But be careful when cleaning even a tiny amount of water in the squeak hole can break its squeaker.

Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Album, 6 July 2011
This review is from: 4 (Audio CD)
The Album contains mostly slow tempo Songs, but they are all sung beautifully by Beyonce.
Although the album does have it down falls such as Party which features Kanye West who raps the first verse which does little if nothing for the song.
Run the world (Girls) also doesn't seem to fit into the album. Its a good song but with all the slow songs it seems abit out of place.
The BEST tracks on the album are defiantly, I Care , Best Thing I Never Had, Start Over & I Was Here.
The album lacks a lot of Sasha Fierce and has more Beyonce, I think the album is more similar to Dangerously in love. However I do think Beyonce can do a lot better than some of the tracks on the album. Although saying that, the album is good, I was hoping for another "Halo" or "Irreplaceable" but I do very much enjoy the album.

My Personal Ratings:
Countdown - 3/5
End Of Time - 4/5
I Was Here - 5/5
Run The World (Girls) - 3.5/5

I would defiantly if you are thinking about buying the album listening to snippets of the songs which are available online because this album won't be for everyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2011 9:06 AM BST